Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2004 1:31:44 PM EDT
I just heard this rediculous statement on Fox. Rendell claims that Bush is Bin Laden's best recruitment tool and the recent tape was aimed to help Bush.

Bomber

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:34:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't even get me started on that )*(%&)#%&%... too late, "Fast Eddie" (speed limits are for everybody but me) Rendell (former DNC Chair) is a lying sack o' hooey (Vote for slots! we'll lower your property taxes! whoops! we'll build new sports arenas with the funds instead!) and he will drive this state into ruin just like he did with Philly.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:06:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Rendell is almost as much of an ass hole as sKerry.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:13:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you hear him backpedaling on Hannity's radio show last week reguarding military absentee ballots?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Then why does Osama sound a lot like DU, with his crying about the Patriot Act, Bush's ties to the Sauds (and the Bin Ladens, for that matter), that we invaded Iraq for oil, reading stories about goats to children instead of........I dont know magically stopping the attacks.  Bin Laden even blames Bush on not being alert to stop him.

Our enemy is feeding and thriving on feeble minded anti-Bush rhetoric here at home. I hope Michael Moore is proud.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#5]
That prick tried to steal the military votes, then he set up a partisan group to "oversee" the elections so they can mount challenges when sKerry loses.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:22:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top