Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2001 2:04:49 PM EDT
His threads are full of conspiracy crap and as major murphy puts it "visions of granduer" or something like that. Plus he claims to be military, probably not out of high school maybe junior high. You never know...
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:10:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
His threads are full of conspiracy crap and as major murphy puts it "visions of granduer" or something like that. Plus he claims to be military, probably not out of high school maybe junior high. You never know...
View Quote

MY, MY, What do we have here SLANDER????
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:25:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Slander is defined as a malicious statement that damages another's reputation.  Andreusan, you seem to be making the assumption that you have a reputation which can be damaged.
View Quote

Let me see, yes my attorney is a member of the R.I BAR TOO!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:31:37 PM EDT
[#4]
[newbie]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:34:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#6]
AWWW, ya big bully, I'm gonna tell my big brudda, and he'll fix ya good !!!
[>(][>(]
no, wait a minute, I'll get my lawyer !!! yeah, he'll fix ya, but good !!!
[>Q][>Q][>(][>(]
ya big bully....
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 3:13:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top