Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2002 1:28:56 PM EDT
Communism sucks

Refugees seek asylum at U.S., Japanese consulates in China...

[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/749228.asp?0dm=C19QN[/url]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:44:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate communism. I hate totalitarianism.

And I hate that those seven are going to be returned to North Korea!

Eric The(NeverForget!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:53:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I hate communism. I hate totalitarianism.

And I hate that those seven are going to be returned to North Korea!

Eric The(NeverForget!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Once again, I agree.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]

While her little three-year-old daughter is left to look on, the mother is trapped by the closing gate and swarmed by a half-dozen ChiComm soldiers, her body laying half-way across the consolate property line - just inches, but yet miles, from freedom for herself and her daughter.

The mother will probably never see her daughter again, and will wind up at the bottom of some swampy, dung-filled hole in some deepest-darkest ChiComm prison.

God help these people.

[b]Kill a commie for mommy!![/b][pissed]

Link Posted: 5/8/2002 2:22:47 PM EDT
[#4]
What happened to all of the university campus outcry over the plight of the Chinese?

..oh yeah, they're too busy Jew bashing! That's what's "in" and "cool" now. My Bad.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 2:50:05 PM EDT
[#5]
di di di did you see the frightned ones?
di di di did you hear the falling bombs?
di di di did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new day unfurlled beneth the clear blue sky?
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 3:02:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Odd how people are always trying to escape communist countries to seek asylum.  And the government tries to keep them there.  Here in the good old USofA people are free to leave if they want.  But our communist lefties won't, they would prefer to stay here and ruin my country.

Maybe we can work out a deal with North Korea, China, etc.  For every citizen they have that wants to come here, we can round up some left wing nut job communist wannabe and trade them.  I'm sure that the people coming here would be much more dedicated to freedom and capitalism than the people we'd be sending away.  Of course, that wouldn't take much.

misanthrope747
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

While her little three-year-old daughter is left to look on, the mother is trapped by the closing gate and swarmed by a half-dozen ChiComm soldiers, her body laying half-way across the consolate property line - just inches, but yet miles, from freedom for herself and her daughter.

The mother will probably never see her daughter again, and will wind up at the bottom of some swampy, dung-filled hole in some deepest-darkest ChiComm prison.

God help these people.

View Quote

Watching that and the reality of what will probably happen to her in the future was very painful.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 3:51:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

God help these people.

View Quote

As we saw with little kid from Cuba, she will brobably be sent back to that communist country.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 3:57:30 PM EDT
[#9]
"Give us back our damn boat!"

Who can tell me what boat and where?
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 4:14:49 PM EDT
[#10]
echo6..I hear you loud and clear..People are afraid of China. Myself included they are just lying back and waiting for us to blow ourselves out of this world. Then they will walk in, they are not called the sleeping giant for nothing.

The problem is that they abuse their people and there is nothing we could do about it. Some of us do protest to no avail. The USA will never cut off trade, which was a bargaining chip. Now we send everything to them and pollute their country. There was just something on TV about all the Computer Trash we send. E-Trash then the people separate it for $2.00/day. Walk bare foot through lead. Make chemicals to separate Gold and Silver. Their own country doesn't care so what can we do.

I have been fighting since I was in China back in the 1970's to help. The Jews and Arabs can take care of their own problems. They could blow each other up. That’s how I feel today about that. My friend's son was killed in the pool hall bombing. China doesn't care about their children because there are so many.

You must keep the people under your thumb to show power. If not, they will protest and revolt. Look at Russia that’s why China will never allow their people to have wealth. The Guy playing Basketball must turn more than 50% of what he makes to the Chinese Government. If not his family will never be seen again. So what is the answer what do we do about it? Let me know and I will do it, but I have been looking for answers for almost 30 yrs.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 4:46:11 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm glad there are some good ole Americans boys that don't like totalitarianism.  I'm sure there are some Palestinians that were born in "resettlement" camps listening to Israelis tanks and jets (paid for with American tax money)all day long that also don't like totalitarianism.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 6:32:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"Give us back our damn boat!"

Who can tell me what boat and where?
View Quote

Are you talking about the U.S.S. Pueblo that the North Koreans are using as a tourist attraction?

[url]http://www.newsmax.com/showinside.shtml?a=2002/5/2/164541[/url] [pissed]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 6:51:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm glad there are some good ole Americans boys that don't like totalitarianism.  I'm sure there are some Palestinians that were born in "resettlement" camps listening to Israelis tanks and jets (paid for with American tax money)all day long that also don't like totalitarianism.
View Quote

Ohh, very deep.  Way to see both sides of the issue.  You're so open-minded.

You overlook the fact that these same totalitarianism hating, oppressed palestinians would be running their own totalitarian regime right now if they had their way and all the jews were kicked out.  Why would their state be any different from any of the other arab states in this world?

You must be one of the idiots writing things like "war is terrorism" on my university campus.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:58:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You overlook the fact that these same totalitarianism hating, oppressed palestinians would be running their own totalitarian regime right now if they had their way and all the jews were kicked out.  Why would their state be any different from any of the other arab states in this world?
View Quote

George Washington will never give up power.  Those stupid Colonials have just exchanged one king for another.  Their "grand experiment" can't possibly work.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 12:09:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
George Washington will never give up power.  Those stupid Colonials have just exchanged one king for another.  Their "grand experiment" can't possibly work.
View Quote

Okay, so who are the Palestinian equivalents of Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Franklin and Madison??

AFatRat? Hamas? Hezbollah?

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 12:10:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Well put, Achmed.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 12:41:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Okay, so who are the Palestinian equivalents of Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Franklin and Madison??

AFatRat? Hamas? Hezbollah?
View Quote

Damned if I know.  Maybe they'll find one, maybe they won't.  Look at how well the French did after 1789;  they make the Palestinians look like choirboys.

But that doesn't mean that the Palestinians don't deserve the chance to try.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top