Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2001 10:18:10 AM EDT
[url]http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm[/url]

.." Taliban offers duel challege between Omar  and either Bush/Blair  all should bring their Kalisnikovs to pre determined location??
Taliban must know something we don't know.  anyone think George Bush or Tony Blair own an AK47!!
I would use M16 if I was Dubya..
are these Taliban folks goofy or what??
[peep]  ..    .                        [rocket]
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 10:36:01 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm[/url]
Taliban invites Bush, Blair for a duel
Mon Nov 05 11:09:18 2001

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (UPI)-- Afghanistan's ruling Taliban militia on Monday proposed a duel among President George W. Bush, British Prime Minister Tony Blair and its leader Mullah Mohammad Omar.

"The Americans have launched propaganda that Mullah Omar has gone in hiding, so I will propose that Mr. Blair and Mr. Bush should take Kalashnikovs and come to a specified place where Mullah Omar will appear with the Kalashnikovs to determine as to who will run," Taliban Foreign Minister Maulvi Wakil Ahmed Mutawakil was quoted as saying by Iran's IRNA news agency.

"Mullah Omar changes places because of security," he said at the Taliban Foreign Ministry's Guest House in Kandahar.. "He effectively runs affairs of the government as in the past."

Mutawakil also reiterated the Taliban's claim that U.S. soldiers and "spies" had been arrested in Afghanistan, but he refused to provide details of the incidents.

Ruling out the possibility of any negotiated solution to the hostilities in Afghanistan, Mutawakil said the United States had closed doors for talks.

"After the American refusal to hold talks, now to whom we should talk to?" he asked.

He said the Taliban would welcome all volunteers, but said they were not needed until a ground battle began.

Since Oct. 7, U.S. planes have bombed Afghanistan in retaliation for the Taliban's refusal to hand over Osama bin Laden, the man Washington says masterminded the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on New York and Washington that killed some 5,000 people.

END
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/5/2001 10:51:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Savage idiots.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 10:55:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Definately take them up on this.  I just don't know whether to send Ice T or Butch Reno.

--------
%^&*$#, I'll bust a cap on u, pimp.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 11:04:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Definately take them up on this.  I just don't know whether to send Ice T or Butch Reno.

--------
View Quote

If you send in Reno with her crack FBI HRT unit they will clean up the place in no time, especially if they have 'special' rules of engagement in place....
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 11:16:09 AM EDT
[#5]
For point man, how about the jackbooted thug that aimed the machine gun at little Elian Gonzales in that famous photo.  He's rough and tough, let him show us all how it is done.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 11:56:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I say we send in Bob Munden.  Omar will think he's a silly little cowboy and poorly armed with his single action .45 Colt Peacemaker.  But if any of you have seen this man shoot... laugh, he'll pop old Omar 5 times before anyone sees his hand move.  [:)]

Only thing is, we'll have to put Bob on a diet and dress him up in a suit if the Taliban goons are to believe he's our President.

[url]http://bob-munden.com/index.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 12:32:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I second the vote for Munden!  Does the taliban have anyone that can shoot a hand tossed aspirin out of the air with a single action .45?  [kill]

I think not!

edited to add the appropriate animation.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He said the Taliban would welcome all volunteers, but said they were not needed until a ground battle began.
View Quote

By the time the ground war starts... isn't it a bit late to be taking volunteers?

Viper Out
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 1:46:30 PM EDT
[#10]
[b]Those damn savages![/b]

Wonder if they would settle for Al Gore?  
"Notebook in one hand and an M16 in the other"
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:17:52 PM EDT
[#12]
btt
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:17:43 PM EDT
[#13]
I laughed my ass off when Fox announced this. I hope Georges' official response was....

"H'mmm a duel?....Nah, I think well just continue to bomb the shit out of you."
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you send in Reno with her crack FBI HRT unit they will clean up the place in no time, especially if they have 'special' rules of engagement in place....
View Quote

Except it's hard to burn down a cave  [;)]
View Quote

Ahh, but they will not use cs gas this time.
" I love the smell of napalm in the morning, it smells like......VICTORY!!![flame]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 8:05:14 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd like his official response to be

"Duel?  Sure,  you bring your AK and I'll bring my Daisy Cutter.  Last man standing wins....."  

FIRE 'N THE HOLE!!!!!

crash.

Quoted:
I laughed my ass off when Fox announced this. I hope Georges' official response was....

"H'mmm a duel?....Nah, I think well just continue to bomb the shit out of you."
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 8:36:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Nukes at a thousand miles seems fair - especialy since they ain't got any!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 2:28:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

--------
View Quote

How about Alec Baldwin?
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 8:11:28 AM EDT
[#18]

[img]http://www.boortz.com/osama_running.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 9:08:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Bush "Sure!  I'll meet you at (so and so place)."
Smart bomb arrives at scheduled time as a stand in for Bush.
Applause all around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top