User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2002 12:07:32 AM EDT
Damn it!
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 12:09:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 1:30:24 AM EDT
[#2]
If you only freaking knew!

Main one is that it is 2:30am PST and I can't sllep becasue I am broke, unemployeed and scared!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 1:40:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Main one is that it is 2:30am PST and I can't sllep becasue I am broke, unemployeed and scared!
Sgtar15
View Quote

I've been unemployed since July, my wife had a baby in November, my unemployment checks ran out in January, and I'm living off savings.

The ONLY thing that scares me at this point is my father's failing health.

And I'm up surfing with you bro!
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 1:45:17 AM EDT
[#4]
2:42am PST

I'm surfing from work.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 2:25:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Damn it!
View Quote

Forgot to air out the Bunker again?

Remember, Fresh Air is very important for clear thinking.

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 2:48:57 AM EDT
[#6]
well, T(*&*)&^) and %^&* then ()^+&)*.  but what really %^&*( gets me is that this &^_(+ went and (*$%^ every ()_+ single #@$%^ time.  And if that $%^&* aint enough $%^&*(, $%^&*( thinks %^&* that I'm gonna ^&*() every thing.

(*)_|+@#$%^&*()_
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 5:01:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Do not worry the government will make things ALL BETTER.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 6:31:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Ignorance is bliss.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 6:53:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Tourette's syndrome.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:16:49 PM EDT
[#10]
The hubby and I...well...we're SCREWED!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:21:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:24:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:25:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Which one is #3036? The fourth one from Imbroglio, the one below sgtar15.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Not enough ammo.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:28:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

... I really hate to hear that [b]MrsMattja[/b]. What line of business are you all in?
Is there any hard and fast reason you must stay in CA?

... We'll keep an "ear to the track" for yoo guys.

... Keep your chin high

(spelling)
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:30:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Welcome MrsMattja.  I know what your family is going thru, although my kids are older.  You are not alone if that helps, yea....I know it really doesn't.

No money, no job (yet), and bills coming out the arse!!!  Heck, I even had to sell one of my beloved guns last month just to help pay some bills......now that SUCKS!!

But, I do have faith[0:)].

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:31:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Need more Ar15 mags and two cases of ss109.Then life will be bliss. oh and the AW ban sunsetting FOREVER!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:53:18 PM EDT
[#18]
The problems I have, that I know of so far, are:

Big head (literally, I wear a size 7 3/4 hat)
Broke
Small Penis
No Girlfriend (Seems I have no chance unless I meet a good looking blind chick here in Dallas)
Dead End job and no one in hiring in my chosen profession.

Other than that, I have no problems to speak off.

What's in your wallet?!?!?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Hey Matt,

Did you ever want to teach special ed?  I could get you work really quick.  Work kinda sucks but 8 weeks paid vacation ain't bad.  Lemme know. [:)]

On second thought, maybe things aren't THAT bad yet. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm overqualified and undereducated.  

FFZ
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 12:04:59 AM EDT
[#21]
It's 3:00 am and I am at work adding mre SSA to the RS/6000

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:10:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

What the hell is that about? Damn! My wife found my secret place!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:16:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hey Matt,

Did you ever want to teach special ed?  I could get you work really quick.  Work kinda sucks but 8 weeks paid vacation ain't bad.  Lemme know. [:)]

On second thought, maybe things aren't THAT bad yet. [:D]
View Quote

I always thought I would be good at teaching, but people with speech problems such as myself normally do not make good teachers. It would take me 2 hours to teach an hour long class! he he

But thanks for the help! I appreciate it! :)

And BTW, you have my greatest respect for having the patience and dedication to do what you do. My hat's off to you!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:22:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Read post #3036. The hubby and I...well...we're SCREWED!!!
View Quote
Welcome aboard.  Which one is 3036?
Edited to point out my UFO abducted the words in your original post.  Sorry 'bout that [(:|)]
View Quote

Thanks for the welcome. My hubby is a regular here in this forum and it rubbed off on me.
I thought it would be cool to join in and read what you and everyone has to say here.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:24:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Sgtar15
View Quote

I've been unemployed since July, my wife had a baby in November, my unemployment checks ran out in January, and I'm living off savings.

The ONLY thing that scares me at this point is my father's failing health.

And I'm up surfing with you bro!
View Quote

Anything we can do to help? What kind of work you looking for? I guess relocating is out of the question as you have to take care of your dad.

I was unemployed for awhile, but with no wife and no children-vowed to NEVER work for anyone but myself again.
View Quote

Yep, I would like to relocate, but with my dad in the shape he's in, I need to stay awhile in case things turn sour. Plus I'm not sure MrsMattja wants to move away from her mother, as she's getting up in years as well.

Funny thing (I guess it's funny) is a month after I got layed off, when we thought we were totally screwed, my wife got layed off! Now that really is screwed! There goes the home buying plans. he he

I'm was a software project lead engineer before they moved the business to France and decided it was cheaper to hire Russians.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:29:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

... I really hate to hear that [b]MrsMattja[/b]. What line of business are you all in?
Is there any hard and fast reason you must stay in CA?

... We'll keep an "ear to the track" for yoo guys.

... Keep your chin high

(spelling)
View Quote

I use to work for the local fire department.

As for our reason for staying in California, the hubby and I have our families here. Our parents and siblings are here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top