Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2002 3:59:06 PM EDT
While I personally can't stand professional sports, I do listen to the [u]Papa Joe Chavalier[/u] show every afternoon while driving home from work.

For the past few weeks, I have been trying to figure out how to promote the BRC on a syndicated national radio program, and at 5:45pm ([i]central time[/i]) this afternoon, I pulled it off!  You left coast guys should try to tune in later and catch it.

I was lucky enough to get in when calling during the first commercial break, and then had to spend the next 25 minutes parked along the side of the road on hold, awaiting my turn to bitch over the airwaves...

The topics I covered were:

[*] My devout hatred of lousey driving "Soccer Moms" on cell phones![/*]
[*] My devout hatred of  "Illinois Politicians"[/*]
[*] My devout hatred of  "Cook County, Illinois" ([i]aka: Chicago[/i])[/*]
[*] Chicago politics' threatening a National Convention near Quincy/Pittsfield Illinois ([i]Black Rifle Convention[/i])[/*]
[*] Mayor Daley's "plan" to eliminate firearms within 100 miles of Chicago![/*]

It was a pretty full platter, but I was given just enough airtime to have hit all of our favorite topics...  Including how much everyone hates the French!  [}:D]

So, did any of you guys hear this, and what did ya'll think..?

Link Posted: 4/24/2002 4:04:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 5:59:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:35:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey! No biting! Punchin's OK.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#4]
 Why don't you call up Tom Gresham and try to get on Gun Talk?  I have not listened to his show in over a year because my connection sucks.  I'll start again when I get cable modem.  IM sure he would be willing to give you some air time about the BRC.

[url]http://www.guntalk.com/[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top