Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2002 1:18:17 PM EDT
Go to [url]www.vote.com[/url] and cast your vote in regards to the proposed stimulus package that is being offered by President Bush and is currently stalled in the Senate.

Do you agree with the Bush plan?

Or do you agree with Daschle that the Bush plan is a bad idea.

You decide.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:49:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I love how Daschle is trying to blame the recession on Bush when it was already started under Clinton and the fact that the tax cuts haven't really kicked in yet.

I believe that Daschle wants the recession to still be going for the 2002 elections to aid the Dems at the polls.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:52:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I love how Daschle is trying to blame the recession on Bush when it was already started under Clinton and the fact that the tax cuts haven't really kicked in yet.

I believe that Daschle wants the recession to still be going for the 2002 elections to aid the Dems at the polls.
View Quote

Yes !
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 6:00:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wasn't Daschle even quoted saying something along the lines of 'the worse the economy is, the better it is for the opposition party?'
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 6:35:46 AM EDT
[#6]
so (68,810) think Daschle is a dickhead
and (7,523) like the dickhead.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 7:20:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Democrats :

Democratically
Elected
Mindless
Orifice
Carrying
Revenge
Against
Those who aren't
STALINISTS

Hay, that was pretty good , huh????

Benjamin
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 8:25:17 AM EDT
[#8]
As much as I despise Dasshole and the rest of the liberal commies, the Republicans would be doing the same thing if the roles were reversed.  Of course, I would agree with them.  ;)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top