Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2001 6:26:37 PM EDT
McUZI,

You are pure [b]Punk[/b] Your Heart & Mind are Blacker than your [b]Signature[/b]

Come on, the face of a black man with NE , GR for State & Country. You are the [b]Nigger[/b]

I know you are the [b]Darling[/b] of everyone on the Board but your [b]HORSE SHIT[/B] Don't go here!!!

Post your [b]RACIST CRAP[/b] on your own DOT.COM

Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought Miss Magnum was the board darling.

Oh well, I still like Imbrog|io the best!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:32:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:35:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
why is miss magnum the board's darling
View Quote

Well, for one thing, she's definitely better looking than McUZI.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you really want to engage me on this topic?
Because if you do, i'll gladly get into it with you.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By The Beer Slayer:
so tell us how you really feel....

mike
View Quote

LOL

Thanks, I needed that.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:41:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Do you really want to engage me on this topic?
Because if you do, i'll gladly get into it with you.
View Quote

The Podium is yours!!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Er, the thread is yours, dumbass.
You lead, and i'll make you look like an ass.

I am right on this topic...
All you will be able to do is cite the same shit that television tells you to on racial issues...so i'll gladly engage..

BTW- When this gets locked (Which you know it will), please come to my site, and we can debate this in the racial forum....
Well see if you can stand on your own 2 without any mods to bail you out...
Until then, what do you want to know??
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, I'm voting for MM.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:46:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:54:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Er, the thread is yours, dumbass.
You lead, and i'll make you look like an ass.

I am right on this topic...
All you will be able to do is cite the same shit that television tells you to on racial issues...so i'll gladly engage..

BTW- When this gets locked (Which you know it will), please come to my site, and we can debate this in the racial forum....
Well see if you can stand on your own 2 without any mods to bail you out...
Until then, what do you want to know??
View Quote

Oh' I already know about you.

I'm just stating my opinion-hanging my sleeve out there.

Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:54:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Can't say I agree with everything the big mac has to say but he is honest about it and doesn't retreat from his convictions.  To each his own, just imagine how hard it is to change yourself, it's next to impossible to change others.  If people don't like what he says, they don't have to read his posts.
View Quote

I agree with that, thats why I like the guy. He also gave me some good advice and got my UZI running like a champ.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

OK.
Well, I can respect that.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:59:16 PM EDT
[#14]
I wouldn't call him mcDARLING!
How about mcmuck?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:03:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

OK.
Well, I can respect that.
View Quote

As I respect you...

But I was able to get my emotions off my chest.

Can you believe this. Maybe, just maybe this thread [b]won't[/b] get locked!!!

Have a nice evening [:)]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#16]
[>Q] That was beautiful.

You two just reaffirmed my hope for the human race!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:19:31 PM EDT
[#17]
I wonder if Duffypoo & 101_proof also respect Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Amin, and Milosevic for their stated convictions? C'mon boys, honesty and conviction don't always add up to admirable traits. About McUzi, he seems to have calmed down the rhetoric recently - good for him. And yeah, McUzi, I'd love to debate racism with you on this or any other forum. I'd like to really know your views. No prejudgment, no bias.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:28:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I wonder if Duffypoo & 101_proof also respect Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Amin, and Milosevic for their stated convictions? C'mon boys, honesty and conviction don't always add up to admirable traits. About McUzi, he seems to have calmed down the rhetoric recently - good for him. And yeah, McUzi, I'd love to debate racism with you on this or any other forum. I'd like to really know your views. No prejudgment, no bias.
View Quote

Good Point.

And I'm sure the subject of "racisim" will never be put to rest. Debates will continue,as well they probably should.

But fault me for the name calling...

[b]Brothers in Arms-Brothers in Christ[/b]

(edited to say McUzi is right. I am a dumbass for forgeting that this is my thread)
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:39:08 PM EDT
[#19]
My opinions on race?
Simple.

I have no problems with

Asians
Hindus
Mexicans
Arabs
other Latins
Indians
Slavs
Anglos
North Africans

I can take them all on an individual basis...

Blacks?
They have shown time and time and time and time again that no matter where you put them, they won't succeed.
They aren't fully evolved. They are savages.
They have no indeginous sciences, tonal music, or any native technological accomplishment.

As far as American negros, they make up a miniscule portion (12%) of the population, yet commit 76% of all gun related homocides..
If it weren't for negros, our gun-related homocide statistics would be on a per-capita par with Norway.

I had to live amongst them as a child, and I have told the story a billion times here, so I don't feel like typing it again.I'll just say this.
I know them.
I know how they behave as a race. I have seen it.
So I really don't let a bunch of lilly-white as crackers who never have to deal with them tell me how wonderful they are, or how being biased against them is bad.
It's all too damn easy to love them, or give them "a chance" when you don't have to live with them.
Think they are all equal?
Fine.
Go your local "King Street" (Every town has one, and it's always in the shittiest 'hood...wonder why that is) and shake some hands...
Make some new black friends...
You'll see...

Socio-economics?
Well, lemme see...
If you can explain a socio-economic reason that causes negros to pick up a gun, and shoot someone over a pair of shoes, or a bag of dope, or an argument...i'd like to hear it.
Because they are 7 times more likely to commit homocide then any given white man, and money or lack thereof dosen't in any way quantify thier bent to kill people.

Fact is, they suck. The only people who defend them are those who never have to deal with them.
Sure. Maybe "Bill the Black guy at work" is a good guy, or "Tom" the UPS driver...
But those are the handful of good negros who venture into whiteys words.
Go into thier hood sometime, and see how they really live. Only then will you even begin to understand.

Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:39:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top