Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2001 5:58:07 PM EDT
[i](Mods, please tack this up until about 10am EST on 09/20/01.  After that, go ahead and toss this topic.)[/i]

Hello, all!

I just got off the phone with Waverunner.  He's doing well and was [b]very[/b] happy to be getting all of the phone calls.  We talked for a good bit about what happened, his life in general, and about his family.  (Guess he's got an aunt out here in Wisconsin...)  All and all, his spirits are high and he's getting a well-deserved 3 days off.  

The call ended about 8:30 CST (9:30 eastern, 6:30 Pacific) with him leaving to go to bed.  Folks, this may be the time to lay off the calling for a [i]little[/i] bit.  If there's anybody out there who deserves a solid and uninterrupted length of shut-eye, it's him.  (And everyone else working out there to try to rescue people at the WTC, too.)  

Again, he [b][u]LOVES[/u][/b] the calls and is [b][u]GLAD[/u][/b] to hear from everyone.  As he told me [and many other folks], it's what keeps him going each day.  PLEASE continue to give him calls and support....  (Just hang on to 'em for the next half-day or so and let poor Waverunner sleep.)  [sleep]

Thanks,

Mike

EDITED because I can't spell.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top