Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 4/1/2002 1:53:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/1/2002 1:55:32 AM EDT by sgtar15]
I realy think we need to have an ongoing list of the current trolls that reside here on AR15.com. I'll start with this trud/troll
Originally Posted By kentstate4: Nothing against any vets or active servicemen{or women} but u have to be a complete moron to join the armed services, not trying to change your mind but how would u like to be the dead solider's parents having raised a child only to have to bury that child long before there time,as many americans are doing during this war on terror. just my warped mind p.s. i would think about it long and hard many of good men before u had the same feelings about the military u have and are no longer alive or able to function in normal soceity,not to mentionthe soldiers that we're used as test subjects like in the gulf war or nam. so just think before u join peace 4 dead in ohio[>(]
View Quote
It's amazing that people like this are able to even call themselves Americans!! Sgtar15 PS Edited to fix spelling error...........something else totally foriegn to this troll!!
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:58:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/1/2002 2:04:35 AM EDT by Stealth]
Not going to say it... Hence the edit... Keep the faith!
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 2:03:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 2:12:51 AM EDT
I end up having to leave this site for a week or two and look what happens...... Darn.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 2:15:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 2:22:17 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed:
Originally Posted By a3kid: I end up having to leave this site for a week or two and look what happens...... Darn.
View Quote
You have been back for several days! But then, kentstate is just saying the same stuff he always did [V]
View Quote
Thanks for noticing dude! Did a little surfing at the folks' house over the weekend. Got here early today.... Really miss spending time with y'all. BTW - with a handle like "Kentstate" I'm not the least bit surprised. I think he'd get more bites if he'd work on his spelling and capitalization skills. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 2:24:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/1/2002 2:41:36 AM EDT by DoubleFeed]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 2:36:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed: BTW, a3kid, are you sure Em is just 9? She sounds much older. You dun good [:)]
View Quote
I'm sure that little "Hurricane_Emily" won't even be 9 until just before the BRC... And you haven't heard anything yet! The way she can quote the Bible script & verse would leave even garandman's head spinning. Lord Almighty - that child is something else. If you ever get the chance to meet her, you'll understand that the "Hurricane" part of her handle has more meaning than that storm that hit Florida the summer she was born. (Dad is often caught saying [b]"Emily![/b], you're making daddy's ears tired....")
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 11:45:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 11:53:05 AM EDT
What we need is superior weaponry !! [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/SPECTRE%2Fswd1%2Egif[/img] Who shall be annointed to wield extrollcaliber !!!
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:00:43 PM EDT
So where did kramrd go, anyway? Did he just ust go away after this?
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:01:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:09:07 PM EDT
A specific individual comes to mind, but if the staff wants him here (and if he hasn't been banned [b]again[/b] already by now..) I guess it's OK with me. (Might as well be, huh?) [:D]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:09:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer: this one really burned my ass awhile back as well kramrd posted: Let me give you an example of my situation: M. mike
View Quote
Joins the military and WANTS to be a REMF!?!
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:55:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/1/2002 12:57:45 PM EDT by AndyTN]
Hmmm...Kramrd has an interesting post, eh? Is he still around? If yes, then here's a friendly note for him: "If I was completely untrained in the arts of war, and someone told me I was going forward (well, at least forward of the air conditioning line), I'd probably piss my pants as well. "Lots of REMF's get bumped off in a non-linear battle. "However, just to soothe your feelings, you'll only be deployed as far forward as Level III care - meaning Brigade Rear. A Medical Company in a Forward Support Battalion. Air conditioning, satellite TV, etc...Female soldiers and MP's to protect your ass. "So don't sweat it, Kramrd - you'll be nice and safe. Unless you get assigned to an Armored Cavalry Regiment...then YOUR REMF ASS is forward of EVERYONE. Just a friendly note from a Combat Arms Officer
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 2:01:16 PM EDT
Kent State--you'd think college kids were smart enough to stay out of range. Kramed--Think he knows the difference between mandible, maxilla, and zygomatic arch.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 2:47:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 3:11:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15: I realy think we need to have an ongoing list of the current trolls that reside here on AR15.com. I'll start with this trud/troll
Originally Posted By kentstate4: Nothing against any vets or active servicemen{or women} but u have to be a complete moron to join the armed services, not trying to change your mind but how would u like to be the dead solider's parents having raised a child only to have to bury that child long before there time,as many americans are doing during this war on terror. just my warped mind p.s. i would think about it long and hard many of good men before u had the same feelings about the military u have and are no longer alive or able to function in normal soceity,not to mentionthe soldiers that we're used as test subjects like in the gulf war or nam. so just think before u join peace 4 dead in ohio[>(]
View Quote
It's amazing that people like this are able to even call themselves Americans!! Sgtar15 PS Edited to fix spelling error...........something else totally foriegn to this troll!!
View Quote
I work with a girl (read that woman) that was a roommate of one of the four that died at Kent State. She and her husband has more guns than I, and I have my shair. That shit happend 32 years ago this spring, and all this now is really different. "Lock and Load!"
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 3:26:05 PM EDT
I found out... kramrd changed his name to "Z71-4ME" and stopped posting shortly after this fiasco...
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 4:20:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:
Originally Posted By AndyTN: Just a friendly note from a Combat Arms Officer
View Quote
AndyTN, I sure judged you wrong a while back. I hope you read my public apology in my thread, but if not, this seems like a good place to repeat--I was wrong, I am sorry. You are quickly becoming a solid, valuable member. I am very glad you are here!! I am also grateful for your military service. [beer]
View Quote
I'll second that 'keep!! AndyTN, you just may be alright after all[beer]!! The purpose of this post is to rememind everyone that we are being infiltrated on a regular basis and lately it has been higher than normal IMHO. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 4:28:24 PM EDT
Exercise your constituional rights and just ignore this turd. As far as I'm concerned anyone who feels this way does not deserve consideration or recognition. The only reason this (expetitive deleted) has the opportunity to spout this vile trash is because of the sacrifice made by the service personnel he so obviously loathes. people like this only think of themselves so let him be by himself. On my official human boycott list. [frag]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 4:34:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15: The purpose of this post is to rememind everyone that we are being infiltrated on a regular basis and lately it has been higher than normal IMHO. Sgtar15
View Quote
I have noticed an increase also. A lot of them sound like DU members trolling here, including a couple that I can think of that claim to be gun owners but sound a lot like DU members. These two have been here awhile.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 4:46:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer: this one really burned my ass awhile back as well kramrd posted: Let me give you an example of my situation: I was commissioned in the Navy right after dental school and served my time '92 - '95. The Navy didnt offer a scholarship program at that time and I joined simply to get more clinical experience and get the heck out of Michigan. After leaving the Navy I went into private practice and now teach in a dental school as the director of the faculty private practice... I joined the Army Reserve about 18 months ago after they waved a $30,000 sign on bonus in front of me... So I took it. Weekend/month and 2 weeks/year drill... easy, piece-o-cake. With that, it was my understanding that in time of war, I could be called again to serve my country. I'm fine with that, which is why I joined the reserves... should I get called up my employer has to keep my job for me. In private practice, all my patients would have saught treatment elsewhere and I could have lost my practice... Anyway, after joining the reserves it was also my understanding that I could be deployed overseas like in desert storm... fine. I dont mine doing dentistry in a tent and best case I could remain back here in the states to back-fill the slots for those who do go overseas. If I went overseas, I'm cool with the fact that my tent could be hit by a SCUD... I got my SGLI. BUT, and this is a big BUT! I recently found out that IF a dentist was deployed, they assemble into "Forward Teams"... you dont actually go behind enemy lines but a dentist and 2 assistants go forward to set up a supporitve unit. In WAR dental augments medical. This is where I draw the line... I'm just a dentist and WILL NOT go to the front... that aint what I signed on to do! YES, I'm willing to die for my country should an incoming missle hit base camp or the aircraft carrier that I'm on.. but I sure as Heck aint gonna put my ass intentionally in a ringer. I signed on to fix teeth. That's my story. IF ordered to the front, I intend to refuse. I'll face UCMJ then go back to my cushy state job or go back into private practice once they send me home. Does that make me a non-patriot? Of course not. I am willing to serve in the capacity for which I am best at doing. What I do have is a problem with people who sign on and take the government's bonuses and then when a crisis hits America they say "I dont wanna go". I'm not one of those people. So when you hear people say that they are concientious objectors... there may be a small few who have something to back their particular situation up with. M. mike
View Quote
You took the oath and you took the money.
Top Top