Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2002 7:55:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 7:58:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Would you change the fact that some people think it's a sin to start drinking before noon?
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 7:58:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I think the regular God is doing a pretty good job.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 7:59:24 AM EDT
[#3]
If I were God, to avoid international confusion between AMERICAN Football and soccer, I would change the name of soccer to "FAGball."
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 8:05:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 8:06:52 AM EDT
[#5]
(1) The oceans would be filled with beer instead of salt water.

(2) Rifle ranges would be as common as Walmarts.

(3) Politicans would have no orifices below their noses.

(4) Liberal Democrats would suffer from incontinence.

(5) My thumb would measure 9" long and 5" around.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 8:12:33 AM EDT
[#6]
If I were GOD...........I would make damn sure Jane Fonda never gets anywhere near me, gets where she is going today, and see to it that for all eternity she gets bufu'd by a diseased rhinoceros.  Bitch.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 8:22:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I do as well, This isn't ment to upset anyone.

View Quote

I know.  I just have trouble thinking of things I would change, besides silly stuff.

I suppose that "The Tyrranny Gene" would have to be purged from our DNA.  That would solve a lot of problems.

Water should contain it's weight in energy.  Imagine a VTOL 6 passenger car that travels at 250-400 kts, has a performance ceiling of 40,000 ASL, and can go 1000 miles on a gallon.

I would live in Numenor during the First Age of Middle Earth.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 8:33:09 AM EDT
[#8]
i'd abolish gods, demons, angels etc., then resign. everyone is responsible for their own actions. suck it up.

Quoted:
7. I would smite all those who falsley represent me " Jesse Jackson, Benny Hin, Oral Roberts, Jimmy Swaggert" ( poof ! they are donkey's )
View Quote

too late! ok, not donkeys, but close!
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 1:01:38 PM EDT
[#9]
i would put a bayo lug, pistol gril, and flash supressor on every gun
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 1:28:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If I were GOD...........I would make damn sure Jane Fonda never gets anywhere near me, gets where she is going today, and see to it that for all eternity she gets bufu'd by a diseased rhinoceros.  Bitch.
View Quote

DITTO!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 1:29:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Everyone would be the same color and speak the same language.    People would be moved at random from one country to another a couple of times during their lives so they don't become nationalists, and remain simply human instead.

There would be precisely ONE religion, and I would make very sure that EVERYBODY knew it.
I would ensure that nobody made money off it, either, and there would be no churches.  Why would they be needed, when I'll tell you personally (well, in groups) what the deal is.

I would remove the mechanism of addiction from people's body chemistry.   You wouldn't be able to derive any desirable effect from drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products.

I would ensure that every baby born would be a totally healthy one with no genetic predisposition toward any medical condition.

There would be no need for any political parties because I would lay down the rules that people will live by.   Violators get immediate an direct punishment as I deem appropriate, and I'd do it myself.   It would not be necessary for people to set up a justice system. That'd be my job.

You could do whatever the heck you wanted as long as it didn't hurt anybody except yourself. Annoying somebody is not hurting somebody.

There would be only one commandment, to be interpreted broadly:  

Thou Shalt Not Hurt Others Against Their Wishes.

It would be a mortal sin to be anti-gun.

Marksmanship would be rewarded.

Birds would be forbidden from taking a dump on a newly washed car.

Planes would fly under my protection and would never crash due to my intervention.

Same for cars, trains, bicycles, skateboards, etc...if I had the time to handle all this stuff.

I would make it VERY clear that animals are there to provide for a complete ecology, but hunting of them, wearing their skins, and eating them are officially sanctioned activities, so long as the hunting is done in a responsible manner.  If you kill it, you better eat it...or find someone who will.   Pests may be controlled by any means necessary and no, you don't have to eat them.

There would be no cockroaches.

Sharks would avoid humans at any cost.

No snake would have venom that's poisonous to humans.

Everybody would be given enough brains and sense to be ineligible to appear on the Jerry Springer show.  

People would be ordered to get along...or else.

There would be no laws made by man.  Higher authority would pre-empt the entire field, from
capital crimes to parking tickets.

It would be every person's duty to be armed and ready to use arms against those who disobeyed my laws.  

The oceans would be less salty.  You could drink the water with no harm done.

CJ

Link Posted: 3/28/2002 2:30:45 PM EDT
[#12]
I am a paramedic....when you're bleeding I am God as far as you are concerned [;)]

[i]sorry guys suffering from my Godcomplex again[/i]
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 12:34:01 PM EDT
[#13]
If I were God I'd populate the world with fair skinned, red headed Irish lasses. You know the ones with the freckles on thier cheeks and the tops of their creamy white chests!

Then I'd invite all my omnipotent friends to put on their best human suits and we'd float down, drink beer and create more fair skinned and freckled red head Irish lasses!
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 12:42:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Now... If we can just get ilikelegs 'great pair of legs' into cmjohnson's overall thoughts I think we have a winner... You've got my vote...
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 12:52:40 PM EDT
[#15]
If i were God:
1. I would know who Imbroglio is and tell everyone at AR15.com
2. I would get laid when ever I wanted to.
3. Liberals would not exist
4. Firearms and ammunition would be free of charge and there would be no yellow forms to fill out.
5. It would be a sin to not own a fully automatic weapon.
edited because my grammar sucks
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 1:01:15 PM EDT
[#16]
I would once and for all prove I exist, and let you guys sort it out from there...

Why all the mystery?
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
i'd abolish gods, demons, angels etc., then resign. everyone is responsible for their own actions. suck it up.

View Quote

No gods, no masters. My sentiments exactly Lurker
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm not greedy.

Unlimited toys/accessories.

No more rap/baggy pants brigades....
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 11:04:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh come now, the Swedes are good folk.  Don't smite them for the TEC-9.  If you have problems with functionality, either smite the people at Intratec (who modified the design a bit from the original) or smite yourself.

If you're having problems, don't hold the magazine as a handle when firing.  You're probably inadvertantly pulling back and in turn angling the cartridges too far down at the mag's mouth.  The bolt will pust the chambering round into the base of the feed ramp and stick.

TEC-9s are direct blowback.  If anything, the gun should be more reliable than most.
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 11:15:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
... It would be every person's duty to be armed and ready to use arms against those who disobeyed my laws....
View Quote

Isn't this idea the one that's getting everyone into trouble right now?????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top