Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2003 3:00:39 PM EDT
Hello everyone and welcome to tonights show.  Later oin we will be dropping liberals off the roof just to see if they bounce or not.  Tonight's band is "The Emoticons" with their hit pop single "[;-)]"

Onto tonight's Top 10 list:  Tonight's catagory is [b] Top 10 things I would do if I was President"[/b]

[b]10[/b]   Every able bodied male over 18 would be made members of the military reserves.

[b]9[/b]    Bill Clinton would be imprisoned

[b]8[/b]    Install an indoor pistol range at the White House

[b]7[/b]    Impose a special "Vegetable Tax" to pay for a Free Ammo give-away program.

[b]6[/b]   The ATF would be disolved and all the rifles would be auctioned off during tax time....the more taxes you pay the more chances you get of winning.

[b]5[/b]   I would invade Syria, North Korea and maybe Canada

[b]4[/b]   Executive Order for "Intern of the Day!"

[b]3[/b]   Host an AR15.com shoot on the Front Lawn during Sept, 04.

[b]2[/b]   Enact a "[i] Sponser a Bomb for Syria[/i] program

and the number one thing I would do if I was President.....

[b]1[/b]   Ban broccoli in honor of George Bush sr.

Thank you and have a great night!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:30:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok...you've got my vote! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:32:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Pssst...Can't you do something about Berkeley?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:33:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I would put on a flight suit and ride out to an aircraft carrier in a Navy aircraft just because I could and also to................PISS PEOPLE OFF
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:05:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:14:56 PM EDT
[#7]
what the hell do you want with canada?

[LOL]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

[LOL]
View Quote

Mooses and Beer

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey President soon to be elect Sgt. would you do something with Berkeley?
I would like to see it transformed into a Shooting Range and West Coast Headquarters for AR15.com.[}:D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I would like to see it transformed into a Shooting Range and West Coast Headquarters for AR15.com.[}:D]
View Quote

I plan to send all the liberals from Berkley to France and all the virgins I will keep for myself.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#11]
i would vote for you.  [:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:02:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe you could let Hillary practice her pole-smoking on you,she might absorb some knowledge,and Bill would'nt have to run around looking for a bj anymore.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:06:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I plan to send all the liberals from Berkley to France and[red] all the virgins I will keep for myself.[/red]

Sgtar15
View Quote

What no sharing!!!!!
[size=3]YOU SUCK[/size=3]. [}:D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:07:01 PM EDT
[#14]
promise me that we'll nuke france and you've got my vote[soapbox]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Damn! You almost had my vote.

If you'd said that Bill and Hitlery Klinton were BOTH going to be arrested and serve time in the SAME CELL, then you'd have my vote.

You cannot discount the freakin total moronic idiocy of new yorkers. They ELECTED HITLERY KLINTON! Probably the worst carpet bagger in American political history, and those totally retarded morons elected her.... come on. Do some research! [50]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#16]
You should also assign someone to remind you to take your meds.

[:D]

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:29:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[LOL]
View Quote

Mooses and Beer

Sgtar15
View Quote

And trees. They have lots of trees.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:03:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You cannot discount the freakin total moronic idiocy of new yorkers. They ELECTED HITLERY KLINTON! Probably the worst carpet bagger in American political history, and those totally retarded morons elected her.... come on. Do some research! [50]
View Quote

Hey we all didn't vote for that carpetbagging POS, she's not my hero.  Damn if Rudy hadn't gotten prostate cancer he would have kicked her ass, no problem.  She just had every goddamn democrat in the country on her side.  They all felt sorry for her, especially the women.  All the male s probably felt guilty for cheating on their wives so voted for her out of a guilty conscious.  Man, Her and Schumer, really sucks here, but at least last call is at 4am.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top