Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/12/2002 4:13:37 PM EDT
Hi folks.  I am not given to conspiracy theories.  However, something did not (well, a lot of somethings actually) seem right about the 9/11 attacks on the WTC.  You know, it is the gut feeling that you are being lied to, or there is much more to the story.

There is.

As much as I hate to say it, President GW Bush, and the Federal Government, have been lieing to us since day one about what happened on 9/11.  I think I have a smoking gun, too.

Please go to this link.  It is the White House, and details a speech given by Bush 12/01.  Here it is:

[url]http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/12/20011204-17.html[/url]

I will also copy and paste part of the speech that is the smoking gun, and I quote:

"Q One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country. And another thing is that, how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack? (Applause.)

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you, Jordan. Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my Chief of Staff, Andy Card -- actually, I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident.

But I was whisked off there, I didn't have much time to think about it. And I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my Chief of Staff, who is sitting over here, walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower, America is under attack."

Ok, here is the issue:

1.  No footage of the FIRST plane hitting the WTC was released until 4 (four) days AFTER 9/11.  How could Bush have seen this on TV?  He clearly stated that he was already in the classroom when the second one hit (which was on Live TV) BUT he COULD NOT HAVE SEEN the first one hit.  Yet, he slips up and says that he did.

I think this is a smoking gun, folks.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh Brother.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:17:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I think you are nuts.

What is his motive?

And do you really think he would sacrific the lives of 3000+ Americans for fame?  I don't even Clinton would do that!!  Well, not Bill anyway.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:18:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it just proves that GWB is an idiot.  I don't have a great deal of faith in GWB, but I don't even believe for a second that he would have had prior knowledge and not acted on it.  It is pure unadulterated horse hockey, IMHO.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:19:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Definately a conspiracy. Need to turn this whole affair over to the Trilateral Commission for disposition.[:O]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:22:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ok, here is the issue:

1.  No footage of the FIRST plane hitting the WTC was released until 4 (four) days AFTER 9/11.  How could Bush have seen this on TV?  He clearly stated that he was already in the classroom when the second one hit (which was on Live TV) BUT he COULD NOT HAVE SEEN the first one hit.  Yet, he slips up and says that he did.

View Quote

how do you know he didn't think the second plane which hit WTC (which was plastered all over the news stations that day) was the first and didn't realize, when his aide told him there was a second, that he had actually seen the second one hit?

duh!

quit lookin' for something that ain't there.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:24:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Perhaps he was talking about the 1st Tower which had BEEN HIT and was on fire from the 1st airplane.  Maybe he chose the wrong words by saying he saw the plane fly into the 1st Tower live on TV.  He probably meant the visual which was on TV immediately after the first plane struck.

Smoking gun?  Get a grip!

It figures that this dumb black piece of shit from Georgia would make such an absurd claim.  But hey, her people are dumb enough to believe just that.  Just look at how they vote.

John
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:26:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think it just proves that GWB is an idiot.  I don't have a great deal of faith in GWB, but I don't even believe for a second that he would have had prior knowledge and not acted on it.
View Quote

Why do you think he is an idiot? He seems to be pretty down to earth and unpretentious to me, whereas on the other hand you seem to be an ignoramus and a pessimist. Who would you want to be our President, since you seem to know so damn much? Blah, blah, blah-whatever.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:28:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ok, here is the issue:

View Quote

WRONG!

There were cameras all over the place and they were showing plugged in private video when the 2nd plane hit nearly 23 minutes ([i]I think[/i]) later...  It was because of all of the cameras that actually were present, that the entire world got see the carnage that came soon after.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:30:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hi folks.  I am not given to conspiracy theories.  However, something did not (well, a lot of somethings actually) seem right about the 9/11 attacks on the WTC.  You know, it is the gut feeling that you are being lied to, or there is much more to the story.

There is.

As much as I hate to say it, President GW Bush, and the Federal Government, have been lieing to us since day one about what happened on 9/11.  I think I have a smoking gun, too.

Please go to this link.  It is the White House, and details a speech given by Bush 12/01.  Here it is:

I will also copy and paste part of the speech that is the smoking gun, and I quote:

"Q One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country. And another thing is that, how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack? (Applause.)

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you, Jordan. Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my Chief of Staff, Andy Card -- actually, I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident.

But I was whisked off there, I didn't have much time to think about it. And I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my Chief of Staff, who is sitting over here, walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower, America is under attack."

Ok, here is the issue:

View Quote

Is that all you got, pretty damn weak if you ask me....[b]JUST SAY NO...TO ART BELL![/B][:k]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:32:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think you are nuts.

What is his motive?

And do you really think he would sacrific the lives of 3000+ Americans for fame?  I don't even Clinton would do that!!  Well, not Bill anyway.

Sgtar15
View Quote

No, not fame.  Oil.  Go to the Unocal 76 site, which if memory serves, is www.unocal76.com, and read about how the Taliban wanted too much money to let the Middle Eastern oil pipeline (which also runs through Bosnia, I might add) through their country.  Talks were broken off in 1996-97.  Bush's father owns controlling interested in Unocal 76, folks.  Check for yourselves.

I believe Bush (and his daddy) have been waiting for an excuse to attack Afghanistan--and the terrorist attacks provided just the right reason.  I do not believe Bush, and others, believed the airliners would cause as much damage as they did--not even Osama forsaw the degree of damage.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:33:21 PM EDT
[#11]
And if you play the tape backwards it UNHITS the building...!
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:34:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok, here is the issue:

View Quote

how do you know he didn't think the second plane which hit WTC (which was plastered all over the news stations that day) was the first and didn't realize, when his aide told him there was a second, that he had actually seen the second one hit?

duh!

quit lookin' for something that ain't there.
View Quote

I am going off his words.  YOU are the one who is doing EVERYTHING you can to give him an out (plausible deniability).  Why?
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:38:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok, here is the issue:

View Quote

WRONG!

There were cameras all over the place and they were showing plugged in private video when the 2nd plane hit nearly 23 minutes ([i]I think[/i]) later...  It was because of all of the cameras that actually were present, that the entire world got see the carnage that came soon after.
View Quote

Plugged in private video of the 85th floor of the WTC, that just happened to be pointed in the perfect spot for the first airliner?  Bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:41:43 PM EDT
[#14]
[No, not fame.  Oil.  Go to the Unocal 76 site, which if memory serves, is www.unocal76.com, and read about how the Taliban wanted too much money to let the Middle Eastern oil pipeline (which also runs through Bosnia, I might add) through their country.  Talks were broken off in 1996-97.  Bush's father owns controlling interested in Unocal 76, folks.  Check for yourselves.

I believe Bush (and his daddy) have been waiting for an excuse to attack Afghanistan--and the terrorist attacks provided just the right reason.  I do not believe Bush, and others, believed the airliners would cause as much damage as they did--not even Osama forsaw the degree of damage.[/quote]

DO you guys believe this crap?  I can't believe that we've got guys on this list who are actually this f'ing bent!  He should be listening to Art Bell!

And those choked back tears GW displayed in the Oval office after the attack whilst on TV were all contrived, right?  

John
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:42:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Perhaps he was talking about the 1st Tower which had BEEN HIT and was on fire from the 1st airplane.  Maybe he chose the wrong words by saying he saw the plane fly into the 1st Tower live on TV.  He probably meant the visual which was on TV immediately after the first plane struck.

Smoking gun?  Get a grip!

It figures that this dumb black piece of shit from Georgia would make such an absurd claim.  But hey, her people are dumb enough to believe just that.  Just look at how they vote.

John
View Quote

Well, hate to intrude on your crusade to provide GW plausible denyability, but basically you are saying that he misspoke, and that is the out you are giving him?  Sheep.

As for the black from Georgia.  It was her statements that actually prompted me to start this thread, but I had already figured this out over a month ago.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:46:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
[No, not fame.  Oil.  Go to the Unocal 76 site, which if memory serves, is www.unocal76.com, and read about how the Taliban wanted too much money to let the Middle Eastern oil pipeline (which also runs through Bosnia, I might add) through their country.  Talks were broken off in 1996-97.  Bush's father owns controlling interested in Unocal 76, folks.  Check for yourselves.

I believe Bush (and his daddy) have been waiting for an excuse to attack Afghanistan--and the terrorist attacks provided just the right reason.  I do not believe Bush, and others, believed the airliners would cause as much damage as they did--not even Osama forsaw the degree of damage.
View Quote

DO you guys believe this crap?  I can't believe that we've got guys on this list who are actually this f'ing bent!  He should be listening to Art Bell!

And those choked back tears GW displayed in the Oval office after the attack whilst on TV were all contrived, right?  

John
View Quote

I do not believe for one second that GW's tears were fake.  They were partly for joy (hey Dad, mo' money!) and partly because he probably feels like such a traitor for his inactions.

You responded back too quickly for you to have actually looked at www.unocal76.com.  I do not read Art Bell (not even sure who this guy is), and I am going off my own research.

Instead of criticism, why don't you actually *gasp* go look for yourself?
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:53:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I do not believe for one second that GW's tears were fake.  They were partly for joy (hey Dad, mo' money!) and partly because he probably feels like such a traitor for his inactions.

You responded back too quickly for you to have actually looked at www.unocal76.com.  I do not read Art Bell (not even sure who this guy is), and I am going off my own research.

View Quote

I think that you meant to rag on me.
You need help. Professional psychotherapy immediately. Stop listening to NPR while you are at it too. I looked at the unocal site and at the actuall transcript, and it is weak. Your logic is weak. Your arguement is weak. Even your counter-arguements are weak. Go back to the democratic underground rock that you came from. Sucka!
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:53:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Is that all you got, pretty damn weak if you ask me....[b]JUST SAY NO...TO ART BELL![/B][:k]
View Quote

I should have figured I would be labeled a troll.  Well, if it comes out that I am right --then you will all be apologizing TO ME.

BTW--who the FUCK is Art Bell?
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:54:12 PM EDT
[#19]
I respectfully submit that we need to instate new policies on this board.  Before you can post you must pass a drug test and be judged to be smarter than a box of rocks.  

You listening GB?

Seriously Don, may I call you Don?  Put the crack pipe down and back slowly away from the keyboard.  Now, don't you feel better already?
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:57:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I think that you meant to rag on me.
You need help. Professional psychotherapy immediately. Stop listening to NPR while you are at it too. I looked at the unocal site and at the actuall transcript, and it is weak. Your logic is weak. Your arguement is weak. Even your counter-arguements are weak. Go back to the democratic underground rock that you came from. Sucka!
View Quote

You know, when someone forwards an unpopular theory, the person is often labeled "nuts" or "needs help" or some such.  It is due to the fact I believe most people would NOT want this to be true--even to the point of ignoring point blank evidence.

BTW, I am a registered Republican, and own 6 AR's (in addition to my other 42 guns).  I am no liberal demoncrap.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:57:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

I should have figured I would be labeled a troll.  Well, if it comes out that I am right --then you will all be apologizing TO ME.

BTW--who the FUCK is Art Bell?
View Quote

Well when the word troll comes to mind, I now think: DON SCHULTZ. The shoe fits, so put it on.

If you can single-handedly discover a Bush family plot to kill Americans on the way to the bank, then your skills should be sufficient to figure out who Art Bell is. Oh, wait, you got no skills. Weak [:K] Sucka!
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:58:34 PM EDT
[#22]
All politicians dissemble to an extent. IF they were held to account for their words Hillary Clinton would've gotten the electric chair YEARS AGO. My favorite over-the-top one by her (most recently) was when she proclaimed to the media that Chelsea went by the WTC every day and was almost a victim herself. Chelsea then went and denied the story COMPLETELY. I feel sorry for that kid to have such a sympathy-seeking congenital liar for a mother. (Don't get me started on her father [;)]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I respectfully submit that we need to instate new policies on this board.  Before you can post you must pass a drug test and be judged to be smarter than a box of rocks.  

You listening GB?

Seriously Don, may I call you Don?  Put the crack pipe down and back slowly away from the keyboard.  Now, don't you feel better already?
View Quote

Hey Aggie, that was priceless! LOL funny! :)

John
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:01:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You listening GB?

View Quote

Sure, you can call me Don.  That is, after all, my first name.  Wacko conspiracy theorists do not post under their real names, I would bet.

The crack pipe thing is certainly entertaining, since I do not even drink, much less take drugs.

Oh, do you mind if I call you Agnus?
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:04:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You listening GB?

View Quote

Hey Aggie, that was priceless! LOL funny! :)

John
View Quote

Considering the quality of your previous statements, I have no doubt you think this is humorous.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:06:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You listening GB?

View Quote

Sure, you can call me Don.  That is, after all, my first name.  Wacko conspiracy theorists do not post under their real names, I would bet.

The crack pipe thing is certainly entertaining, since I do not even drink, much less take drugs.

View Quote

Well Don, if that is your real name, you may not call me Agnus as that is not my real name but instead refers to the fact that I am a graduate of Texas A&M University.  

The beauty of my new entrance requirements have become evident.  Since you don't do drugs you would pass the first step.  But.....  You still have to pass the second test.

And that's Mr. Aggie1 to you!!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:08:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
All politicians dissemble to an extent. IF they were held to account for their words Hillary Clinton would've gotten the electric chair YEARS AGO. My favorite over-the-top one by her (most recently) was when she proclaimed to the media that Chelsea went by the WTC every day and was almost a victim herself. Chelsea then went and denied the story COMPLETELY. I feel sorry for that kid to have such a sympathy-seeking congenital liar for a mother. (Don't get me started on her father [;)]
View Quote

Well, finally someone who is willing to bring some real thought to the table.  Yes, I agree that these things happen.  I just think that GW's comments were a little to on the mark.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There is.

Ok, here is the issue:

View Quote

Holy Sh*t. SOMEONE needs a hobby. Or to get laid. Or something. You gots WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time on yer hands, dude.
Lighten up. Move out of your parent's basement. Kiss a girl.
Hell, I like a good conspiracy yarn as much as the next guy, but geez... Big world out there and you're missin' it.
Pit
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:13:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You listening GB?

View Quote

View Quote

Well Don, if that is your real name, you may not call me Agnus as that is not my real name but instead refers to the fact that I am a graduate of Texas A&M University.  

The beauty of my new entrance requirements have become evident.  Since you don't do drugs you would pass the first step.  But.....  You still have to pass the second test.

And that's Mr. Aggie1 to you!!!
View Quote

I think I pass your second test.  Graduate of Creighton University, Omaha, NE on 5/92 with a BSBA in MIS.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Jeeessshhh.  You sound like some of the pukes at democraticunderground.com, which is probably where you came from.  You sound like you would rather have had Al Bore win, or better yet, your boy Bill able to run for a third term.

We will never apologize to you, because you will never be proven correct on this theory.  If you pay any attention at all to that bitch from Georgia (where I am), then you must be a DU member.  She is a totally illogical, nonsensical lunatic and anyone that pays any attention to her is off kilter as well.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:18:54 PM EDT
[#31]
jjforsyth, wrote: "It figures that this dumb black piece of shit from Georgia would make such an absurd claim. But hey, her people are dumb enough to believe just that. Just look at how they vote."

jjforsyth, If you want to debate someone about their thoughts and beliefs, why do you revert to name calling.

Discussing his thoughts in a rational manner will get a better response than calling him stupid or dumb. I wont even address the racial epitaph.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Graduating from college does not make you smarter than a box of rocks.  It just means you went to school.

Intelligence is something you have it can't be taught in school.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though.  I have seen some very insane people who were quite intelligent.  I just have to figure out where you fit into the picture.  Just a few more posts and I will have you.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:20:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
 If you pay any attention at all to that bitch from Georgia (where I am), then you must be a DU member.  She is a totally illogical, nonsensical lunatic and anyone that pays any attention to her is off kilter as well.
View Quote

I have family in Ga, and I assure you, LarryG is 100% correct. That ahem, "Lady" makes about as much sense as this bullschitt theory.
Pit
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:21:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
That would be Angus, not Agnus.  Jeeessshhh.  You sound like some of the pukes at democraticunderground.com, which is probably where you came from.  You sound like you would rather have had Al Bore win, or better yet, your boy Bill able to run for a third term.

We will never apologize to you, because you will never be proven correct on this theory.  If you pay any attention at all to that bitch from Georgia (where I am), then you must be a DU member.  She is a totally illogical, nonsensical lunatic and anyone that pays any attention to her is off kilter as well.
View Quote

I hate her just as much as the next rational white male guy--just as much as I dislike Maxine Waters, and the other militant bitches in Congress.  I do not "pay attention" to her.  I simply got wind of your accusation.  It jibed with what I think happened, too.  She might be illogical, a lunatic, and off kilter, but that does not mean she is ALWAYS wrong.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
jjforsyth, wrote: "It figures that this dumb black piece of shit from Georgia would make such an absurd claim. But hey, her people are dumb enough to believe just that. Just look at how they vote."

jjforsyth, If you want to debate someone about their thoughts and beliefs, why do you revert to name calling.

Discussing his thoughts in a rational manner will get a better response than calling him stupid or dumb. I wont even address the racial epitaph.
View Quote

eagle1911, he is referring to Cynthia McKinney, the Democratic Rep from GA who started this whole batch of nonsense.  He was not talking about the originator of this thread who needs no help in proving his intelligence.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#36]
This conspiracy theory is [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/dung.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:28:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Is "Don" the person behind "Tatjana?"

Hmmmmm. Someone get Drudge on the phone.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:32:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

First of all it is a HER and not a HE.  Her name is Cynthia Mckinney.  For those of us who actually pay attention to current events have known about her antics for years. She's basically a dim wit and a Democrat party hack.  Ditto Maxine Waters & Sheila Jackson Lee.

There was no racial epitaph, just an observation about how closed minded black people in this country are when they vote! Crack addict criminal and D.C. Marion Barry is just another perfect example. So obviously it is a reflection of their moral code and values! It is this same mentality which ran that now infamous TV ad depicting a black man being dragged by the back of a pick up truck in Texas.  This is what was what was going to happen to blacks if GW became President?

I've got a very low tolerance for these raciael arsonists!  My pateince is wearing thin!  I don't care if I offend their sensibilities. Yes, that makes me the R word: Realist!

John
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Is "Don" the person behind "Tatjana?"

Hmmmmm. Someone get Drudge on the phone.
View Quote

Nope, I am not Tatjana.  She is one cool lady, though.  I do read the Drudge report.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Well Don respond to this

Rep. McKinney Accuses Bush of Profiting From 9/11  

AP  
Georgia Democratic Rep. Cynthia McKinney  
Friday, April 12, 2002

WASHINGTON — The Bush administration may have had advanced notice of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks but failed to stop them in order to profit from the destruction, a Democratic congresswoman alleges.

"We know there were numerous warnings of the events to come on September 11. What did this administration know and when did it know it, about the events of September 11? Who else knew, and why did they not warn the innocent people of New York who were needlessly murdered? … What do they have to hide?" asked Democratic Rep. Cynthia McKinney of Georgia, according to The Washington Post.

Carlyle Spokesman Chris Ullman balked at McKinney's radio interview, telling The Washington Post, "Did she say these things while standing on a grassy knoll in Roswell, New Mexico?"

Georgia Democratic Sen. Zell Miller said at first he thought to write off the comments as "loony," but then decided they were "dangerous and irresponsible."  He also reminded Bush to consider the source.

"I hope President Bush will remember that this is the same congresswoman who during each of his State of the Union addresses - arrives early to get a coveted aisle seat, then leans way over as Bush walks down the aisle, hoping he will give her a kiss for all to see on national TV," Miller said in a statement.

A spokeswoman at the radio station who asked not to be named said she believed that the newspaper had read too much into the congresswoman's comments.

"She was calling for a full investigation into the terrorist attacks. She wasn't trying to implicate the president in any plot," she said.

On Friday, McKinney clarified her remarks, but repeated her assertions that certain corporations were benefiting from its ties to the White House.

"I am not aware of any evidence showing that President Bush or members of his administration have personally profited from the attacks of 9-11. A complete investigation might reveal that to be the case," she said

[url]www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,50164,00.html[/url]

She states she has absolutely no evidence.  She is throwing out baseless accusations without a shred of proof.  Hmmm.... now about that second test.....

Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Well Don, I won't flame you but I do think your theory is quite wrong.  This same bit of stuff was stated today by that lady Democrat from Georgia, the same one who appologized to the Saudis for Rudy Giulliani's behavior.  I in no way shape or form believe anyone in our government had prior knowledge.  I do not subscribe to conspiracy theories and think that people like to see things that are not there.  I have noticed that when this happens lots of good folks start to see things that are not there.  Evidence, not really, just conjecture.
View Quote

Ok.  I will go with that.  I do not endorse this Democrat from Georgia.  She did, however, bring up something that I had already looked into, and was hesitant to post.  Bush's words ARE evidence.  I did not say that "someone said that GW Bush said this!"  I actually posted his real comments off of a government website.  How much more evidence does one need?

One more thing, since well before 9/11, if a airliner went astray and then incommunicado, then they were intercepted WITHOUT QUESTION.  The fighters are in the air within 5 minutes of the alert siren going off (I know, I lived in Keflavik Iceland where F-4E Phantoms went up on alert about twice a week).  Yet, on 9/11, NOT ONE SINGLE airliner gets intercepted out of four?  The first one hit the WTC at 8:45AM, the last one crashed in PA about 10:03.  Yet, at 10:03, fighters were STILL not in the skies of Washington?  Gimme a break.  The timeline presented, and the so-called inability of the Air Force to intercept these aircraft, in one case well over an hour of them knowing it was hijacked and when it actually hit, does not even pass the laugh test.  Our Air Force should be rennamed the AIR FARCE if that crap is to be believed.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:44:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Sigh.
It's paranoid, tinfoil-hat bullshit like this that makes all gunowners look bad.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:46:12 PM EDT
[#45]
THIS IS BULLSHIT
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:47:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Well Don respond to this

Rep. McKinney Accuses Bush of Profiting From 9/11  

AP  
Georgia Democratic Rep. Cynthia McKinney  
Friday, April 12, 2002

WASHINGTON — The Bush administration may have had advanced notice of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks but failed to stop them in order to profit from the destruction, a Democratic congresswoman alleges.

"We know there were numerous warnings of the events to come on September 11. What did this administration know and when did it know it, about the events of September 11? Who else knew, and why did they not warn the innocent people of New York who were needlessly murdered? … What do they have to hide?" asked Democratic Rep. Cynthia McKinney of Georgia, according to The Washington Post.

Carlyle Spokesman Chris Ullman balked at McKinney's radio interview, telling The Washington Post, "Did she say these things while standing on a grassy knoll in Roswell, New Mexico?"

Georgia Democratic Sen. Zell Miller said at first he thought to write off the comments as "loony," but then decided they were "dangerous and irresponsible."  He also reminded Bush to consider the source.

"I hope President Bush will remember that this is the same congresswoman who during each of his State of the Union addresses - arrives early to get a coveted aisle seat, then leans way over as Bush walks down the aisle, hoping he will give her a kiss for all to see on national TV," Miller said in a statement.

A spokeswoman at the radio station who asked not to be named said she believed that the newspaper had read too much into the congresswoman's comments.

"She was calling for a full investigation into the terrorist attacks. She wasn't trying to implicate the president in any plot," she said.

On Friday, McKinney clarified her remarks, but repeated her assertions that certain corporations were benefiting from its ties to the White House.

"I am not aware of any evidence showing that President Bush or members of his administration have personally profited from the attacks of 9-11. A complete investigation might reveal that to be the case," she said

[url]www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,50164,00.html[/url]

She states she has absolutely no evidence.  She is throwing out baseless accusations without a shred of proof.  Hmmm.... now about that second test.....

View Quote

I do not care what she says.  I discovered my material well in advance of this "announcement".  I do believe, however, that *I*, no matter how weak you think it is, have presented more evidence than she has.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm starting to think this guy is serious. LOL

This was the only way to fix a silly ass oil problem in Afghanistan?
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:49:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

One more thing, since well before 9/11, if a airliner went astray and then incommunicado, then they were intercepted WITHOUT QUESTION.  The fighters are in the air within 5 minutes of the alert siren going off (I know, I lived in Keflavik Iceland where F-4E Phantoms went up on alert about twice a week).  Yet, on 9/11, NOT ONE SINGLE airliner gets intercepted out of four?  The first one hit the WTC at 8:45AM, the last one crashed in PA about 10:03.  Yet, at 10:03, fighters were STILL not in the skies of Washington?  Gimme a break.  The timeline presented, and the so-called inability of the Air Force to intercept these aircraft, in one case well over an hour of them knowing it was hijacked and when it actually hit, does not even pass the laugh test.  Our Air Force should be rennamed the AIR FARCE if that crap is to be believed.
View Quote

Does someone else want to shoot this down or shall I?
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, I believe he is serious as well.  That is the truly scary part of this.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:52:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I AM SERIOUS!  

"Silly ass oil problem"?  It is not silly at all.  It involves BILLIONS of dollars in oil.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top