Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2001 6:39:39 AM EDT
[url]http://english.pravda.ru/main/2001/08/09/12156.html[/url]

"The scientists of the Asia-Pacific countries discovered the substances which are produced in a human organism in case if the biological norm of the sexual activity is excessive. They are virulent poisonous substances that are above all other known substances in the armament of world’s leading powers. One drop of this substance (if it is possible to condense it) can kill something a lot bigger than a horse. If it is injected in the water supply network of a big city, only one drop may cause a considerable devastation among its inhabitants."

Link Posted: 8/10/2001 6:46:38 AM EDT
[#1]
what the hell...are they talking about

dont git it
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:22:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:33:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I expected to see that scientists had created a woman with three breasts...
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 7:57:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I expected to see that scientists had created a woman with three breasts...
View Quote

ahh now thats a nice weapon...
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 8:14:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I believe it. I knew a gal once that damn near killed me when she was having an orgasm.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 8:41:07 AM EDT
[#6]
UH OH, I better STOP jerking-off into the town's water supply then, I might kill somebody.

I have noticed that woman usually start choking when I spew, but I didn't think it was poision...   [:D]

BISHOP
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 7:57:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Isn't New York City's water supply upstate in a man made resevoir.? This almost too good to be true.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 4:13:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey Mr. Web Police, at least he posted a cool topic (IMO) and didn't use all caps & bold in his post.

I can respect that.

Can we try to keep things a little more friendly?

Tyler
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top