Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 11:29:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 11:50:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I have no doubt that photos do not do the scene any kind of justice.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I get the "parameter is incorrect" window coming up.
(I right clicked on the non-image to view the image and got that message).

What can I do to view the images?
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:55:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link worked fine for me.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 4:42:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Unfortunatly, I took the pictures with a camera that is less than professional, also I did not take photos on the day of the collapse,    just did not seem right, I    also refrained from taking photos when I was working the scene or of scenes that would have been in poor taste. One would have had to have been there to appreciate the scene,,then again it could have been much worse. In fact I would not be surprised if it is worse in the future. NYC took it and continues to take it in stride, the majority of the citizens in NY are tough,,and if you   don't think so come to the only mega city  in this great  country. I'm also tired of the ignorant bullshit that pervades pertaining to NYC,,this city is not even close to being in the top ten of the most crime ridden cities in the US,,check the facts then tell me where the most violent lawless cities exist in this great country,,sure NYC has some strick guns laws (of which I and the overwelming majority of rescue workers disagree with) but fortunatly the state of NY is not even close to these rescrictions,,the point is NY is just as American as the rest of US! Thank you to all Americans that gave and continue to support US! You know if only the ignorant jerks could come here and see this great city,,it is very easy to see what areas need to be  advoided,,as in your areas,there is no looting etc. going on ,,these rumors come from morons that are not here,,,New Yorkers came through like champians,,,crime during this period is down,,no wilding etc. in the streets. I know I'm ranting,,but I'm tired,,    and mostly tired of the negativity associated and perpetrated by ignorant assholes.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#7]
IronMike, let me be the first to say that we as Americans thank you for your dilligence. I also want thank you personally as well. Your efforts do not go unnoticed.

Get lots of sleep brother, as you clearly are more than deserving of it.

Also, there's no need to apologise for the quality of your photography. It has touched my heart, and it will touch many others.

Good luck, and God bless.

toaster
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:43:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:08:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top