Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2001 5:01:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:34:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the info Troy, no doubt this is going to continue, nothing will be the same anymore, thats for sure.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:49:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:32:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Soon to be a regular occurance IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:51:24 AM EDT
[#4]
The terrorists have already learned how to use our SIGINT against us by feeding us bogus info.  Expect them to misdirect us with false alarms a few times before they strike again.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 7:14:13 AM EDT
[#5]
All they have to do is listen to the media. They would then have all the necessary info for where and when to hit a target. The media is our biggest enemy!
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:23:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Definately wouldn't surprise me if this turns out to be true.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Tell the Son of a Bitch to "bring it".

The sooner the better. When they hit us again, especially if it's on US soil, it will finally harded even the most liberal among us.

Hey Osama, good move hitting the media too. They could have been running more clips of dead Afgani children for you, but not now.

Bring it you STUPID F**K. Bring it!!

Rocketman out!
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Why don't we continue the tactics the CIA was using during Regean's tenure like the mosque bombing?  Maybe it was botched but at least it was tit for tat.  They fly a plane into our tallest buildings, we remotely fly a 747 into the Mosque at Mecca during peak prayer time.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#9]
..." we remotely fly a 747 into the Mosque at Mecca during peak prayer time"...
full with pork...
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Jesus friggin H. Christ.
Someone (I can't say who) told me something (we don't know what) is going to happen (we don't know where) within the next 72 hours. Talk about your self fulfilling prophecy.
But, but, but you say, "[i]Gunslinger.....it is from a very reliable source![/i]" Well, you know what? They all are. Every damn one of them is from a reliable source and they are all so damned vague that they are bound to come true. I am willing to bet my left nut that some time within the next 24 hours people are going to die (some where) there is going to be violence (committed by someone) a gun (of no particular discription) may be used in at least one of these attacks and it will happen some place (that I can't tell you) on this planet. Now somebody throw me a cookie for alerting y'all of this horrible thing that I know will come true.

People, the name of the game in terrorism is to get people to panic, over react, be in constant fear, wet their collective pants and be in terror. Some people are doing a damn fine job of helping our enemies do this.

PS Anyone know where I can buy some stock in Depends under garments? I'm starting to think it will soon be the hottest commodity on the market with all of the people pissing themselves over halfassed rumours.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 2:03:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The sooner the better. When they hit us again, especially if it's on US soil, it will finally harded even the most liberal among us.

Hey Osama, good move hitting the media too. They could have been running more clips of dead Afgani children for you, but not now.

Rocketman out!
View Quote

My feelings too.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 2:06:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Jesus friggin H. Christ.

People, the name of the game in terrorism is to get people to panic, over react, be in constant fear, wet their collective pants and be in terror. Some people are doing a damn fine job of helping our enemies do this.

PS Anyone know where I can buy some stock in Depends under garments? I'm starting to think it will soon be the hottest commodity on the market with all of the people pissing themselves over halfassed rumours.
View Quote

So, why isn't our own policy more vicious and underhanded as these freaks are?  I hate seeing our government getting dupped all the time and frankly we should be terrorizing the terrorists.  Kidnap Bin Laden's SON, chop his head off and send it to him in a box with a note saying his other kids are next.

Better yet, start sending smallpox or plague in letters over to the Al-Jazzera TV station.  We should be car bombing market's full of civilians in Pakistan and carpetbombing Mecca.  I like the idea of flying planes full of pork into civilian population centers in sudan or any other muslim state to get it through their thick heads that it's their own militant sects that are giving islam a bad name and they better get control of their people.  oh, that's probably asking too much of them.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 2:18:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I would personally have no objections to what you suggest.[:D]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Rocketman out!
View Quote

I certainly dont' wish for more attacks, especially here on our own soil, BUT if that happens I think the U.S. Govt. shouldn't hesitate to unleash a few Neutron Bombs over
the Arabian Peninsula!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
 They fly a plane into our tallest buildings, we remotely fly a 747 into the Mosque at Mecca during peak prayer time.
View Quote

That's one of the best ideas I've read yet!
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 8:17:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:26:36 AM EDT
[#18]
My name says it all.

Link Posted: 10/19/2001 11:41:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 11:58:48 PM EDT
[#20]
I just noticed the original post was on the 12th!!!!! Well, what happened?
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 12:14:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I just noticed the original post was on the 12th!!!!! Well, what happened?
View Quote

They busted a terrorist cell in France that was planning on blowing up the US embassy in Paris.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 1:07:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Thanks Troy!
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 1:54:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top