Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2002 9:08:42 PM EDT
Howdee All.

Thanks to everyone for their input and suggestions!

[url]http://rbad.web-comm.com:8888/wtcvideo/wtc.mpg[/url]

Login:  ar15
Password:  ar15

(right click / save as)

It's 95mb!

I'm a novice at video creation and couldn't get the file size lower.... (the original was DVD quality @ 4.6 gb)

Link Posted: 9/11/2002 10:25:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks RBAD!
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 10:51:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks RBAD...beautiful job man...one of the best Ive seen. Maybe you could do another one for the Pentagon/Flight 93 victims...throw a
"Lets Roll" in there somewhere. There is an aerial pic of an aircraft carrier with "Lets Roll" on the deck somewhere.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 12:40:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Pretty good man.  Did your wife show it/is she going to show it?  Hope so.

Link Posted: 9/12/2002 8:42:18 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife showed it to all of her classes yesterday.   (She was the only teacher who did any type of presentation.)

The administration said NOT ONE WORD and a few of the kids who lost family asked for a copy.

Thanks for all of your support!  
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 10:23:36 AM EDT
[#5]
GOOD for your wife. I cant believe the school would not have something for the kids.

Thanks

the download took awhile but it was worth it.

I am going to burn a few copy's of it and a couple other tributes and get them to some of the Navy guys around here
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 5:48:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I downloaded it Friday and showed it to my wife and parents yesterday.  Very moving.  Couldn't keep the tears back.  I plan on passing it around if you don't mind.  Very nice job.  Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top