Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2003 9:38:25 PM EDT
Hi Guys and Gals...

Here we go again ------>>    A NEW offer from the promotions company that did the last subscription offer.

(BTW: I have already received my first 2 issues of each !)

[url]http://complimentarymagazines.com/cgi-bin/create_form.cgi?setup=maxim24[/url]

[img]http://www.stuffmagazine.com/shared_images/left_nav_cover.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.maximonline.com/shared_images/leftnav_cover.jpg[/img]

(you MUST include a valid e-mail address -- AND -- check the bottom button for the second subscription)

Don't worry...  This is a LEGITIMATE offer. (ie:  it's NOT sponsored by the Castle Cronies [;)])

[:)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:42:15 PM EDT
[#1]
How much spam will they send you with your email address?  Have you got much?  Although, I could just create an alias and then delete it after I do their confirm crap or whatever.

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How much spam will they send you with your email address?  Have you got much?  Although, I could just create an alias and then delete it after I do their confirm crap or whatever.

View Quote

I see that you've been hanging out in the Urban Commando section [;)]

(I used a "spam catcher" e-mail addy when subscribing. -- I always keep a few dozen on hand -- hehehe)

OR...  you can always use a [s]EDITED TO REMOVE REFERENCE TO THE DRUNKS AT #&$&@*@(![/S]

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:58:36 PM EDT
[#3]
alright!!
got my second free stuff the other day.

TXL
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:35:49 PM EDT
[#4]
i got a subscription to Maxim and i get Stuff and Blender free [:O]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:00:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:34:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks. I signed up. Ok, I know guys get those magazines for the hot women inside, but (seriously) how are the articles? Are they written to any particular slant? Hopefully not liberal. If so, I can still just look at the pictures. [:D]

[img]edjones7.home.mchsi.com/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:49:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks. I signed up. Ok, I know guys get those magazines for the hot women inside, but (seriously) how are the articles? Are they written to any particular slant? Hopefully not liberal. If so, I can still just look at the pictures. [:D]

View Quote

Maxim called Hemingway a pussy many issues back and I still haven't forgiven them.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:27:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Fre Maxim? Rich, you rock. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:06:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hi Guys and Gals...

Here we go again ------>>    A NEW offer from the promotions company that did the last subscription offer.

(BTW: I have already received my first 2 issues of each !)

[url]http://complimentarymagazines.com/cgi-bin/create_form.cgi?setup=maxim24[/url]

[url]http://www.stuffmagazine.com/shared_images/left_nav_cover.jpg[/url]

[url]http://www.maximonline.com/shared_images/leftnav_cover.jpg[/url]

(you MUST include a valid e-mail address -- AND -- check the bottom button for the second subscription)

Don't worry...  This is a LEGITIMATE offer. (ie:  it's NOT sponsored by the Castle Cronies [;)])

[:)]
View Quote

Got stuff yesterday, still haven't seen the new maxim yet but the wrestler chick in stuff OMFG she can drag this dog around on a leash anytime,anyplace, anyway!
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:11:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

[url]edjones7.home.mchsi.com/line.gif[/url]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
View Quote

The writing is rather good, they do a lot of good articals, hell they did one a year or so ago on saddam and wow what a wack job that man is. The one thing I personaly like is that there not afraid to be total smartasses. I think it was stuff that just a a little write up about the shot show, but it was mostly smartass antics. They don't talk shit about our troops infact the did acouple articals on the weapons used in afganistan and iraq. they're a little more light hearted than most mags but you will still find some quality articals and indepth stories as well.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:12:04 AM EDT
[#11]
I guess it's worth a shot.... ;-)
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:24:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Sounds too good to be true, probably is. So let's enjoy it while we can.

And this'll probably be another two-part gift for Freefalle6 & his boys eventually.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:38:23 AM EDT
[#13]
I did this link a few weeks ago.  I have gotten my first issue  of each magazine already and have not been billed as promised. I don't even notice an increase in junk mail...

This is a real offer.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:46:21 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm getting Stuff (FREE) already, thanks for hookin' me up with Maxim [:)]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 12:29:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Done. . .    I used a newly created email address that I will kill in a bit.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 1:25:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Are they written to any particular slant? Hopefully not liberal. If so, I can still just look at the pictures. [:D]

View Quote

[img]http://people.clemson.edu/~andersh/pics/maxim.jpg[/img]
this is the editor's letter in this month's issue
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 1:25:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:29:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Done.  Let's hope this works.  I hope you didn't have to use your real name?  Do you need to verify anything by email?  I used one of my slush accounts, I should probably check it, I guess.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:15:09 AM EDT
[#19]
RBAD,

Is this Mrs. MAP approved ?

Mike
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Does this site have a homepage?...and More choices for other mags? Blender, Dirt rag, and National Geographic Adventure are other favs o'mine. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 10:53:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
RBAD,

Is this Mrs. MAP approved ?

Mike
View Quote

Hey Mike...  Just do what *I* did ---->

Intentionally make a "MISTAKE" with the spelling of your name !  

ie:  I used "Rick" as my first name and misspelled my last name.  THEN ...  I told the wife that I surmized that Goatboy must have sent me the subscriptions as a practical joke. [;)]

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 10:58:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Thanks for the link, free stuff Rocks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top