Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/16/2002 4:57:49 PM EDT
On this board I can 1. Use large amounts of profanity 2. Talk badly about any religion 3. Make frequent mention of sexual innuendo. 4. Insult people on a regular basis. 5. Request advice on the best rifles/ammo to hunt 'yote, deer, bear or squirrel. [i]but[/i] [b]if anyone posts a humorous topic about how to kill a cat it gets locked??[/b] I,m not trying to cause any trouble, and I know who's house this is, but lighten up!! I submit the evidance:[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=109403[/url] Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:04:23 PM EDT
[b]sgtar15[/b] - Shhhhh!!!!! It's not us, it's the cat lobby. They run the world. Dogs and mankind haven't got a chance! Gotta go, before they find out we've been talking. Eric The()Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:07:13 PM EDT
Your caught,[moon]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:07:49 PM EDT
Main Entry: cat Pronunciation: 'kat Function: noun Usage: often attributive Etymology: Middle English, from Old English catt, probably from Late Latin cattus, catta cat Date: before 12th century 1 a : a carnivorous mammal (Felis catus) long domesticated as a pet and for catching rats and mice b : any of a family (Felidae) of carnivorous usually solitary and nocturnal mammals (as the domestic cat, lion, tiger, leopard, jaguar, cougar, wildcat, lynx, and cheetah) 2 : a malicious woman 3 : a strong tackle used to hoist an anchor to the cathead of a ship ... the sacred cow of AR15.comdom
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:10:17 PM EDT
Its not so much as to how to kill a cat. Its how to properly cook a cat. I guess the powers that be think that the more people know how to properly cook a cat the more cats will vanish......
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:11:26 PM EDT
Beating a dead horse.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:15:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/16/2002 5:17:00 PM EDT by LotBoy]
I would like some Cat Skin Underwear! [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/catman.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:15:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By toaster: Beating a dead horse.
View Quote
Ummm, I don't think we're allowed to do that either.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:18:21 PM EDT
Well is posting washing instructions ok ? HOW TO WASH THE CAT 1. Thoroughly clean the toilet. 2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water and have both lids up. 3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom. 4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. (You may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape.) The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this. (CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for anything they can find.) 5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash" and "rinse", which I have found to be quite effective. 6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door. 7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and, using a broomstick or other such device, quickly lift both lids. 8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself. Sincerely, The Dog
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:21:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:21:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:22:21 PM EDT
Originally posted by sgtar15: On this board I can 1. Use large amounts of profanity
View Quote
Hell yeah.
2. Talk badly about any religion
View Quote
Verily I say unto thee that thou art correct.
3. Make frequent mention of sexual innuendo.
View Quote
We [b]ALL[/b] love it when you make sexual innuendos, baby.
4. Insult people on a regular basis.
View Quote
Good one there, Capt. Obvious... [;)]
5. Request advice on the best rifles/ammo to hunt 'yote, deer, bear or squirrel.
View Quote
Affirmative.
but if anyone posts a humorous topic about how to kill a cat it gets locked??
View Quote
But of course! Don't you know that this site is running off of cats?!? I'm certain that GoatBoy has a veritable cat factory where the little furry bastards are dosed up on catnip and methamphetamines. Mice and birds are placed in a cage on one end of a treadmill, and the cats on the other. As long as the cats keep running, the site stays up! They get tired right about this time every day, which is why the forums slow to a halt. When GoatBoy talks of network upgrades, that's just his flavor of doublespeak for "We got a new shipment of Siamese and Persians due any day now!" You start teaching people how to cook cats, and, well, you remember what happened the LAST time the place went down... DT's from the withdrawal, man... It was BAAAAAD. [:D] the_reject
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:23:43 PM EDT
Laughing so hard I am crying... How to wash a cat! Best laugh I've had all week! I gotta try that. You sure I am supposed to ignore the sounds the cat is making??? [:D] TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:25:14 PM EDT
Mortech! That is FUNNY!
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:27:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:31:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By the_reject: ... Don't you know that this site is running off of cats?!? ... I'm certain that GoatBoy has a veritable cat factory where the little furry bastards are dosed up on catnip and methamphetamines... ... As long as the cats keep running, the site stays up! the_reject
View Quote
[red][b][size=4]... ROTFLMFAO[/size=4][/b][/red]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:33:24 PM EDT
Like cats and dogs. The only thing I want to abuse is some few humans.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:34:54 PM EDT
Hey, Do you know where to look for all of the good kitty cats? The side of the highway is full of them!!!!!!!! [:)][:)]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:35:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15: evidance Sgtar15
View Quote
I ain't gonna bitch at you cause you spelled cat right.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:42:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:47:08 PM EDT
I would have replied back sooner but I had my cat in the toilet. He is kind of stupid so he doesn't know how to dry himslef off and I had to help him out. Sorry, I gotta go....the microwave just dinged. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:54:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 5subslr5: The only thing I want to abuse is some few humans.
View Quote
I have a place for you bro... [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/TylerDurden%2Ftylerdurden%2Ejpg[/img] ...see you on Saturday night! Tyler
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 6:02:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By raf: I happen to like 'em both, and appreciate them for what they are. And I for one won't tolerate serious suggestions of abuse to either one.
View Quote
Cooking them isn't abuse...[:D]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 6:04:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TylerDurden:
Originally Posted By 5subslr5: The only thing I want to abuse is some few humans.
View Quote
I have a place for you bro... [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/TylerDurden%2Ftylerdurden%2Ejpg[/img] ...see you on Saturday night! Tyler
View Quote
I [i]gotta[/i] ask. Exactly how long have you been waiting to whip out that graphic in response to this type of question? [:D]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 6:09:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 6:22:45 PM EDT
mortech i love the new take on how to wash a cat! LOL
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 6:46:17 PM EDT
The best thing to do with a cat is to go to the hardware store and buy 20' of rope and a hammer. Tie one end of the rope to the cat. Go to a Florida lake and throw the cat in towards the nearest gator. Be sure to hold on the other end of the rope. When the gator bites into the cat then pull the gator on land. Hit him over the head with the hammer. Cut off the gator tail and then skin it. BBQ the tail over medium coals for three or four hours while basting with your favorite BBQ sauce. See, there is a use for cats!
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 6:58:20 PM EDT
First let me state I am not a cat lover. I have died laughing about some of the things posted here about cats. However, comments like above cross over GB's rules, so to respect those rule and with just cause I have to lock this thread.
Top Top