Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/10/2002 10:15:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/10/2002 10:17:13 PM EDT by RBAD]
Hmmm.. Hitlary AND "The Torch" voted YES. I'm puzzled again! [b]Democrats Yes[/b] Baucus, Mont.; Bayh, Ind.; Biden, Del.; Breaux, La.; Cantwell, Wash.; Carnahan, Mo.; Carper, Del.; Cleland, Ga.; Clinton, N.Y.; Daschle, S.D.; Dodd, Conn.; Dorgan, N.D.; Edwards, N.C.; Feinstein, Calif.; Harkin, Iowa; Hollings, S.C.; Johnson, S.D.; Kerry, Mass.; Kohl, Wis.; Landrieu, La.; Lieberman, Conn.; Lincoln, Ark.; Miller, Ga.; Nelson, Fla.; Nelson, Neb.; Reid, Nev.; Rockefeller, W.Va.; Schumer, N.Y.; Torricelli, N.J. [b] Democrats No[/b] Akaka, Hawaii; Bingaman, N.M.; Boxer, Calif; Byrd, W.Va.; Conrad, N.D.; Corzine, N.J.; Dayton, Minn.; Durbin, Ill.; Feingold, Wis; Graham, Fla.; Inouye, Hawaii; Kennedy, Mass.; Leahy, Vt.; Levin, Mich.; Mikulski, Md.; Murray, Wash.; Reed, R.I.; Sarbanes, Md.; Stabenow, Mich.; Wellstone, Minn.; Wyden, Ore. [b] Republicans Yes[/b] Allard, Colo.; Allen, Va.; Bennett, Utah; Bond, Mo.; Brownback, Kan.; Bunning, Ky.; Burns, Mont.; Campbell, Colo.; Cochran, Miss.; Collins, Maine; Craig, Idaho; Crapo, Idaho; DeWine, Ohio; Domenici, N.M.; Ensign, Nev.; Enzi, Wyo.; Fitzgerald, Ill.; Frist, Tenn.; Gramm, Texas; Grassley, Iowa; Gregg, N.H.; Hagel, Neb.; Hatch, Utah; Helms, N.C.; Hutchinson, Ark.; Hutchison, Texas; Inhofe, Okla.; Kyl, Ariz.; Lott, Miss.; Lugar, Ind.; McCain, Ariz.; McConnell, Ky.; Murkowski, Alaska; Nickles, Okla.; Roberts, Kan.; Santorum, Pa.; Sessions, Ala.; Shelby, Ala.; Smith, N.H.; Smith, Ore.; Snowe, Maine; Specter, Pa.; Stevens, Alaska; Thomas, Wyo.; Thompson, Tenn.; Thurmond, S.C.; Voinovich, Ohio; Warner, Va. [b] Republicans No[/b] Chafee, R.I.; Others No Jeffords, Vt.
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 10:16:56 PM EDT
Oops.. Sorry ! Duplicate post. Here's the original (w/o the counts) [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=148111[/url]
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 10:19:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/10/2002 10:20:44 PM EDT by raven]
Stevens, Murkowski, R-AK Young, R-AK All on board with the president with this and ANWR. Isn't even a question. [img]http://www.theratsnest.net/ratmoticons/banana.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 10:20:52 PM EDT
Jeffords........what an IDIOT.
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 11:02:23 PM EDT
[>:/] Feinstein voted YES? [:(!] Boxer voted NO!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 11:37:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DrFrige: [>:/] Feinstein voted YES? [:(!] Boxer voted NO!!
View Quote
They do it all the time. It's a game they play; canceling out each other's vote to appease both liberal and moderate demorats.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 5:13:13 AM EDT
Virginia ROCKS
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 5:48:00 AM EDT
Looks like I'm going to have to fire off a nastygram to Florida's resident asshole, Graham... Ditto to the Jeffords comment above. He may have cost us the Senate, but believe you me, he's better gone....
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 5:55:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Zaphod: Looks like I'm going to have to fire off a nastygram to Florida's resident asshole, Graham... Ditto to the Jeffords comment above. He may have cost us the Senate, but believe you me, he's better gone....
View Quote
yeah we might as well kick out Lincoln Chaffe out as well; he votes with the libs 65% of the time anyway
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 6:10:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/11/2002 6:11:09 AM EDT by LWilde]
Originally Posted By VTHOKIESHOOTER:
Originally Posted By Zaphod: Looks like I'm going to have to fire off a nastygram to Florida's resident asshole, Graham... Ditto to the Jeffords comment above. He may have cost us the Senate, but believe you me, he's better gone....
View Quote
yeah we might as well kick out Lincoln Chaffe out as well; he votes with the libs 65% of the time anyway
View Quote
I got a shock for you guyz: Chaffee has already begun talking about jumping ship to the Dems if the Republicans win back the Senate. Seems he, like Jumpin' Jim Jeffords, can't abide the thought of REAL Republicans being in power. I heard it yesterday on the DC grapevine. When queried by the reporterette, Chaffee admitted that he would have to, "...consider all of his options when and if the Republican Party wins back the Senate as many are now predicting...", AND if that control is only by ONE seat. In other words, if the good guys win, but it is only a one seat difference, then Chaffee may jump and return power to Daschle and the liberals. The issue as I see it is all about [b]judges[/b]. Chaffee is a Yankee liberal and a Republican in name only. He usually votes with the Democratic caucus. He has been wooed before by the Dems to change his party...so far without too much luck. IF we win, Daschle will promise him ANYTHING to do a Jeffords...and I'll bet he goes. [b]NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!![/B] God I hope we win by more than two seats! Then this dickhead won't be able to wield the power he so desperately seeks and he won't be able to continue the crap that Jeffords has wrought.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 9:41:26 AM EDT
Another unconstitutional act passed by Congress. Idiots.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:05:11 AM EDT
my only gripe about hitting iraq is that we're not hitting france first. and oh yea, WTF is up with Levin & Stabenow (MI)? god they suck!! they're embarassing me.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:13:17 AM EDT
What utter nonsense. This was not a formal declaration of war, it was just a big circle jerk. Ron Paul had this to say: [url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/763331/posts#startpaul[/url] Well, the most important characteristic was: "Don't mess with the language." And "Don’t have a real debate but just sort of rubberstamp it" "Give the people a chance to get stuff off their chests so that they feel like they’ve been debating it, but don't really expect to change anything or have any input because it's so important to keep the Coalition together – Republicans and Democrats, both in the House and the Senate, and the President – because they have made their decision on what to do and they cannot afford to take any extra time and tinker with the Language." Ron Paul is the smartest man in Congress because he is a strict constructionist, that means he puts his money where his mouth is when it comes to our rights. Everyone in Congress received tons of e-mails, faxes, calls & letters saying "don't vote for the war." And most of them went right ahead and voted for the war anyways. If they had done this on a gun control bill you'd all be pissing your pants over it. This war is not going to be good, we're already seeing backlash and it isn't even fully up and running yet!
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:25:34 AM EDT
Top Top