Maryland Murders...in 8 min.
On now....15:52 CST time of post
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#1]
What are they saying 9DivDoc??

Ben
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 1:09:26 PM EDT
[#2]
The bullets are in pretty poor shape...we cant confirm if the shootings are linked or not...
Moose ...County police chief
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 1:10:11 PM EDT
[#3]
They are looking for a man who has the kinds of weapons used in the shooting..
(whatever the hell that means)
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 1:10:40 PM EDT
[#4]
??? Thats odd.

Link Posted: 10/5/2002 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]
, I have weapons like those used in the shooting, lots of them...
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 1:20:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Chief Moose says:
We aint got dick! (my paraphrase)
But we do have a white guy in custody who is not a suspect...got him for auto theft..
We are talking to him but he is not a suspect
we are still axing him questions.
We will continue to police our community as if the they are still here...we are still providing protection for our community.. (hahahaha)
Dog and pony show nothing here...
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 1:30:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted: Chief Moose says:
We aint got dick! (my paraphrase)
But we do have a white guy in custody who is not a suspect...got him for auto theft..
View Quote

Now is not a good time to be stealing white vans/panel trucks in Montgomery County.
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 2:02:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Axing questions, I'm LMAO.
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 2:07:18 PM EDT
[#9]
The FBI wants very much to hang this deal on domestic White Supremacists. so if you guys out there, that were writing the "is it OK to tell racist jokes" threads last month...Well you can rest assured, that the FBI has read those and many more posts and that, it's profilers will see those posts as proof of Racist sentiment in a large portion of AR15.com's more active membership.

I just hope when and if they catch this guy, that we don't find out, that he had ever logged on to AR15.com. Because if he ever has been on here, then we will be regarded by and portrayed as nothing short of the Michigan Militia by both the government and the press.

They will portray us as a Murder Site, that passes out information and how to on domestic terrorism.

I'm waiting for the big media special, that lumps AR15.com, Assaultweb, and Snipers hide together and proclaims us to be ONLINE MURDER SCHOOLS.

Before you know it. We will be the said by the news media to be far more dangerous than Middle Eastern Terrorist Cells.
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 2:16:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Axing questions huh.  What about all the dats, dems and other bastard words being spoken.  Someone please send Chief Moose a hooked on phonics tape.
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 2:24:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Not hooked on phonics....... affirmative action ebonics.
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 2:26:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The FBI wants very much to hang this deal on domestic White Supremacists. so if you guys out there, that were writing the "is it OK to tell racist jokes" threads last month...Well you can rest assured, that the FBI has read those and many more posts and that, it's profilers will see those posts as proof of Racist sentiment in a large portion of AR15.com's more active membership.

I just hope when and if they catch this guy, that we don't find out, that he had ever logged on to AR15.com. Because if he ever has been on here, then we will be regarded by and portrayed as nothing short of the Michigan Militia by both the government and the press.

They will portray us as a Murder Site, that passes out information and how to on domestic terrorism.

I'm waiting for the big media special, that lumps AR15.com, Assaultweb, and Snipers hide together and proclaims us to be ONLINE MURDER SCHOOLS.

Before you know it. We will be the said by the news media to be far more dangerous than Middle Eastern Terrorist Cells.
View Quote

Unfortunately, thats what would happen if the press even "thinks" theres a link. They just love going after "BAD GUYS", even if they have to make it up to do it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 3:32:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Axing questions huh. What about all the dats, dems and other bastard words being spoken. Someone please send Chief Moose a hooked on phonics tape.
View Quote

Not hooked on phonics....... affirmative action ebonics.
View Quote

You birdz is inviting the sting of the Bee...

[img]http://thewolfweb.com/photos/skankinande/fullsize/7140.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 3:50:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
, I have weapons like those used in the shooting, lots of them...
View Quote

No.  I am Sparticus!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top