BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2002 7:06:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 5:59:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 6:20:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Can someone tell me a little more about ELCAN's? I kind of know what they are.

Do they have illuminated rectiles? If so, what kind of batteries,  and battery life do they have?

Also what magnification do they have?

I'm looking to put something on my flattop,I want something for fast target aquisition, at close to medium ranges  <300 yards. Is this a good choice?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I was looking for my manual but couldn't find it. The Eclan is the combat sight that the Canadains use on their M16s. It's a 4 power compact scope. It's reticle is a post style with a bullet drop line and it has a radioactive isotope to light the reticle. On the top of the scope is a crude but effective for close range rubber nipple "iron sight" if you want to call it that. It's a fine rugged scope that pulled duty on a AR10 of mine.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 4:37:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Can we get ACOGs or Aimpoints?
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 4:44:37 AM EDT
[#5]
What are you selling them for now?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top