Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 5/8/2002 7:26:10 AM EDT
Especially your Email address. I was locked out for 3 days. I see there is a bunch of people in the Tech forum with the same problems. BTW - Thanks GB for bringing me back to life.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 7:31:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 7:32:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER: Especially your Email address. I was locked out for 3 days. I see there is a bunch of people in the Tech forum with the same problems. BTW - Thanks GB for bringing me back to life.
View Quote
Hell, I just converted from cox road runner to cox.net and was going to change it here first thing. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 7:37:28 AM EDT
We only do that to our favorite PITAs. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 7:39:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DonR: We only do that to our favorite PITAs. [:D]
View Quote
Man, that sounds like a good idea for a thread, DonR.... "Who is your favorite PITA?" ROFL TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 7:41:50 AM EDT
BTW gunrunner, we thought about you yesterday while we were at Angelo's.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 7:52:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DonR: BTW gunrunner, we thought about you yesterday while we were at Angelo's.
View Quote
[;D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 8:01:22 AM EDT
View Quote
So believe it or not during the pure excitement of returning to the site and the official welcome back from DonR, I had a total brainfart and had to go to acronymfinder.com to refresh myself. There are 3 listed and a I am not sure to which you speak Don? Acronym Definitions: PITA Pain In the Ass PITA Pacific International Trapshooting Association PITA Palestinian Information Technology Association
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 8:07:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 8:13:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 9:06:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:
View Quote
Man, that sounds like a good idea for a thread, DonR.... "Who is your favorite PITA?" TheRedGoat
View Quote
Hey!! I'm DonR's idea of a PITA. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 9:36:37 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:
View Quote
So believe it or not during the pure excitement of returning to the site and the official welcome back from DonR, I had a total brainfart and had to go to acronymfinder.com to refresh myself. There are 3 listed and a I am not sure to which you speak Don? Acronym Definitions: PITA Pain In the Ass PITA Pacific International Trapshooting Association PITA Palestinian Information Technology Association
View Quote
Hmmm... now which once could it be...? Don't feel too badly 1GUNRUNNER, I had to look up IIRC yesterday. I thought it meant "It is real close." Doh! TheRedGoat PITA BREAD Pain In The Ass, But Really Everyone Agitates DonR! Ha! I made a funny. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 12:00:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 12:06:49 PM EDT
I am glad to be back on myself. Thanks again guys.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 8:12:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: Its actually not a site problem fool! It was a DEAD MAIL SERVER problem... heehee I did miss ya... keep in mind I will be down to texas in october, so be ready to live it up!!!
View Quote
Who wrote the mail server fool?! [:D] hehe - He thinks I live in Texas.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:52:52 PM EDT
BTT
Top Top