Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2001 6:01:58 PM EDT
Is anyone familiar with this rifle?  Who makes it?  If I remember correctly, it is a cammo single shot bolt action 20lb. rifle chambered for the .50BMG cart.  I'm saving up some money, and I think I need one of these for ground squirls and bunnys.

by the way, does anyone sell .50 cal. ballistic tip varmint bullets?
             [sniper]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:32:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Read an article on those a couple of years ago.
Seems like they had a 16" barrel. As I recall, the writers didn't think it kicked too bad, but the muzzle blast was a whole different story.
Don't know about ballistic tipped bullets, but you might be able to find some surplus explosive rounds so you can hit them bunnies while they are hiding behind a six inch concrete wall or something.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:50:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh Man I want one of those so bad i'm ill.
I think it's either McMillin or Robar who makes it---

But after reading that article, I was hooked.
Neat lookin gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top