Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2001 2:01:16 PM EDT
This pic was taken during the Goatboy/JLA visit to TX. I had posted some pics already of this impromptu Sunday shoot. However this is the much awaited group photo taken by Eric The (I have a remote on my camera but take forever to develop pics) Hun

OK So let me introduce the crew:

[b]Standing from L-R:
EricTheHun, Aroc, Jarhead22, Hound, Lordtrader, Psyren, JLA, Tippie, JLA/Goatboys friend who's name I forgot.[/b]

[b]Kneeling for L-R:
SWFA, DonR, Sweep, Goatboy (looking very Goatish with me providing the horns [:D]), JLA/Goatboys friend who's name I forgot.[/b]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/016/Qp/tP/wy/zS70508.jpg[/img]

edited to add:
Thanks for the photo, monsiuer Eric De Hun.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome photo, but shouldn't that be North Texas crew?  We boys to the South didn't have much of a heads up to get up there for the shoot.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#2]
BTW if you already have not seen in the meetings section, DFW area TX crew has a shoot @ Tacpro this Sunday. Go check it out.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 2:07:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Awesome photo, but shouldn't that be North Texas crew?  We boys to the South didn't have much of a heads up to get up there for the shoot.

God Bless Texas
View Quote

OK OK I changed the title. [;)]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I can already hear the gears in the photo shoper's heads turning.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I can already hear the gears in the photo shoper's heads turning.
View Quote

With the creative talent on this board, I am sure they will do this pic justice. [;)]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#6]
hey LT,we miss you in our group photos.we've been having a grand ol' time out here lately,don't forget some of us here behind enemy lines aren't afraid to show our colors,or our weapons.[:D]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 6:29:00 PM EDT
[#7]
These TX boys sure know how to bring out hardware though. Very nice ammo/$ eating FA weapons. So far I have been really lucky to be able to meet and shoot with both crews.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep, you're all as ugly as I thought you were. [:D]

Looks like everyone had a great time.  Wish I had more gas money, but my funds are tied up in new firearms for Christmas.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 7:12:34 PM EDT
[#9]
As Austin Powers said, I am a sexy bitch!

But not as sexy as Tippie and his .300 WinMag of death, or SWFA and his erotic little MP5.

Pardon me, I must go and touch myself.

Was that too much information?
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 7:23:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Psyren's in the BACK!??  What were we thinking??  Quick everybody line back up for another take!

And get that shadow off Eric!  Oops!...sorry Hun...my bad.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 8:15:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yep, you're all as ugly as I thought you were. [:D]

Looks like everyone had a great time.  Wish I had more gas money, but my funds are tied up in new firearms for Christmas.
View Quote

I'm so ugly, I'm cute
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 8:27:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks guys!!

I think you just gave VPC the next cover photo for their report "Why Scary People Shouldn't Have Guns".

[;D]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#13]
[:D]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 5:11:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey you guys! I got the remainder of the photos from the [b]Great Texas AR15.com Shoot Out[/b] back from the photo lab and I had them put a copy of each on a CD. The CD is a Kodak Picture CD and, when I popped it in the DVD drive, it prompted me to install the bundled program.

Now my question is, if I e-mail each of you a copy of your photographs, will it require that [u]you[/u] install the program in order to view the photograph?

I await some RKI to answer this question!

I've already e-mailed a few photos to lordtrader, so maybe he can tell us!

Eric The(Exasperated!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Just so you know why I chose this username...

I'm in the photo as well.  I'm the one standing in the back between JLA and Tippie.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top