Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2002 7:53:04 PM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/645379/posts[/url]

I'm soryy, but I thought we had a REPUBLICAN in the White House....WTF?? Didn't we learn anything from 9/11??

Bush actually was the major push for this. I'm (almost) speechless. [puke]

Bulldgo OUT

Link Posted: 3/12/2002 7:56:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Read Pat Bucannan's book [b]Death of the West[/b] to see where this is all coming from, and where we are headed.

We are rapidly loosing this country and our culture.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you say, CHEAP LABOR.

If you don't want them here quit buying fruit veggies, and any other agricultural forms of food

Cheap labor for BIG BUSINESS, market driven.

Waterdog

Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Read Pat Bucannan's book [b]Death of the West[/b] to see where this is all coming from, and where we are headed.

We are rapidly loosing this country and our culture.
View Quote

I will, thanks. And besides my second amendment voting beliefs, THIS will NOT go into Dubya's 'good' column next election for me.

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh the humanity!

Why do we even have laws on the book if they are selectively enforced. I am beginning to wonder if the insanity will ever cease to exist or will just escalate until the world implodes.

Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Can you say, CHEAP LABOR.

If you don't want them here quit buying fruit veggies, and any other agricultural forms of food

Cheap labor for BIG BUSINESS, market driven.

Waterdog

View Quote

I didn't say I didn't want them here. They wanna come, let them apply LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:19:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
looks like congress has turned it's back on the country once again. With the exception of ron paul i can't think of any politician up there with a sense of duty to their country.
View Quote

Ron Paul voted [b]for[/b] this travesty.

Look here: [url]clerkweb.house.gov/cgi-bin/vote.exe?year=2002&rollnumber=53[/url]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:36:53 PM EDT
[#8]
[pissed]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
looks like congress has turned it's back on the country once again. With the exception of ron paul i can't think of any politician up there with a sense of duty to their country.

Not only was this voted in but the ballot has been kept secret. They will all deny they voted for it to cover their asses.
mike
View Quote

Wrong. Ron Paul voted for it.

By the way, my representative, Jeff Flake R-AZ, voted against it.  So did other Arizonan's including JD Hayworth and John Shaddegg. There still are a few good politicians in Congress, most of them are from AZ though [;)]

By the way, this only EXTENDS the deadline for filing paperwork - it does not grant anyone amnesty.

It might get bogged down in the Senate with the addition of an amendment for extra Border Security, which the Senate Democ[b]rat[/b]s don't like - big surprise there![rolleyes]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top