Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2001 9:52:19 AM EDT
Today, we live in a highly volatile world. Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical (NBC) terrorism is on the rise throughout the world.

Here in the United States, we are at [b]GREAT[/b] risk of losing thousands of civilians, due to the lack of governmental preparedness towards the American population, along with civilians who are not concerned with the risk.

Experts speculate that by the year 2003, the United States will experience its first large scale NBC terrorist incident.

This event will set-off a chain reaction so violent, that the President will have no choice but to declare a National Emergency, (Martial Law) putting [b]our[/b] nation on high alert.  Unfortunately, each individual will be responsible for protecting themselves.

Now the question I have is: "If there was a [b]'Civilian NBC Defense School'[/b] available, who would be interested in learning the skills needed to protect themselves and/or others?"

All feedback welcome.

[url]www.ASOD.org[/url]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 1:17:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I took several of ASOD's courses for First Responders / Fire Service.

The director is a guy by the name of Jade Edwards.  HE KNOWS HIS SHIT !!   He was a top instructor for the US military and now teaches the public sector.  He is also VERY PRO-GUN and part of the course material includes learning the fundementals of shoulding and firing weapons while donned in protective gear.

I cannot say enough good things about ASOD !  Get to one of their courses if you can make it.  (they also have excellent prices on gear -- gas masks, filters, chemical detection, decon equip, detection equip, etc...)  

Link Posted: 6/28/2001 1:27:53 PM EDT
[#2]
You really got my interest with this one.  I thought you were talking about NBC the network.  ha ha ha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top