BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2002 11:40:30 AM EDT
[center]
[img]http://www.ar15-convention.com/pix/cruise.jpg[/img]
[b][size=5]Cruise Donated as Door Prize![/size=5][/b]
[/center]

With my graphics/web business, I have a client that pays me with cruises... Only one problem exists for me and my wife though, and that is that we simply don't have the time to go!

Because of our dilema ([i]no available travel time[/i]), we have decided to donate a cruise to the BRC as a door prize, but with a twist.

Since this is basically mine to do what ever the hell I choose, I have decided to make it available to [u]only[/u] the women attendees, in an effort to increase their attendance.  This means that all women over the age of 18 that attend will be receiving a special seperate ticket for this special drawing...

I felt that this was a very good way of enticing more of the fairer gender to participate, and a golden opportunity for you guys to get your significant others to get more involved with our hobby.

I don't yet have the details of the particular cruise, but will be working on that soon enough with the CEO of agency that I do a lot of work for.

The rules for this, are not quite the same as the other door prizes.  While you must be a [u]registered paying attendee[/u] ([i]no comp registrations[/i]) of the event, you need not be present to win.  This is to allow equal opportunity for the women that will be watching their kids offsite ([i]an we know of a few[/i]), while their husbands and/or boyfriends attend the big party Saturday night.  The women not able to be present, will need to sign their ticket stub over to a person that can accept it for them...

Tim & Cathy Greene
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, I'm in touch with my feminine side, can I qualify?

Discrimination!!!! Sexist!

I think it's a good idea.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 12:09:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey thats not fair!!

My wife was going to volunteer to stay home and watch the rugrats to allow me to make the historic journey!!!

If I were to win a cruise.....BOY would that help!!!

Hmmmm

Perhaps I should go in drag????
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 12:28:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Stormbringer:

I may very well do something special for foreigners, but would need more than 1 or 2 to justify it.  Me thinks we would need at least 3 for a special drawing... [;)]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 12:30:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Doesn't California qualify as a foreign country?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Doesn't California qualify as a foreign country?
View Quote

I think so... [:D]

BTT
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#6]
%@$!  another set of door prize tickets to keep track of
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Excellent, but now my wife might want to come along with me and my 14 yr old nephew.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 4:09:16 PM EDT
[#8]
^ BTT ^
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 6:57:42 PM EDT
[#10]
[thinking]  [thinking] Ummmmm bring several & then go with whichever one wins! [:D]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:28:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My wifey is coming... but I dont think we qualify... [=(]
View Quote

If a $4000-6000 cruise is worth having her register and pay $35, then she's fully qualified!  [;)]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 6:36:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 6:43:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 12:14:49 PM EDT
[#14]
but the disappointment of not winning.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 12:20:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Since this is basically mine to do what ever the hell I choose, I have decided to make it available to [u]only[/u] the women attendees, in an effort to increase their attendance.  This means that all women over the age of 18 that attend will be receiving a special seperate ticket for this special drawing...

View Quote

MENTAL NOTE: Must get waxed, change name to Aly, buy wig, and new dress before attending BRC [;D]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 12:29:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Hmmmmm, social engineering now in effect at the BRC.

Yay.

I guess.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top