Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/27/2002 10:50:55 AM EDT
I have just uploaded a new flyer ([i]8.5" x 14" legal sized[/i]) that has a registration form printed at the bottom of it. I have been printing these and placing them in gun shops and always carry a few in the car with me as well... [url=www.ar15-convention.com/pdf/brc-flyer.pdf]BRC Flyer in Acrobat PDF 5.0 format[/url] This new flyer is designed to fully embed the font types, but also requires the updated Acrobat-5 Reader ([i]free from [url=www.adobe.com]Adobe[/url][/i]) to get it. If for some strange reason you cannot open or print this file, then please let me know ASAP. Thanks, and happy flyer posting! [b]FWIW:[/b] I personally use a cream colored paper, and set it up to print both sides of the paper... Colored paper runs aproximately $7.50 a ream ([i]500 sheets[/i]) at Staples and Office Max.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 3:24:48 PM EDT
^ BTT ^ How about getting this tacked..?
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:24:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 7:44:11 AM EDT
If you are printing this, remember to change your paper size selection to 8.5 x 14 (legal) so it will print correctly. Since Adobe Acrobat is free (basic version) you might upgrade to newest version, 5.0
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 9:09:43 AM EDT
No offense, maybe its a "southern" Illinois thing, but regular letter paper could of been easier to use. [;)] I have made some copies to hang up at the local Fun store. c-rock Anti, did you get my check?
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 11:26:57 AM EDT
Originally Posted By c-rock: No offense, maybe its a "southern" Illinois thing, but regular letter paper could of been easier to use. [;)] I have made some copies to hang up at the local Fun store. c-rock Anti, did you get my check?
View Quote
It was initially setup for 8.5 x 11" paper, but we added a mailable registration form to the bottom... Yes, check arrived!
Top Top