Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2001 10:34:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 11:31:26 AM EDT
[#1]
We had one here in AZ last week, the moron shot a poor Indian because he had a turban and beard. I hope they string this POS up by his balls!
I agree with you that the one is just as bad as the other, that includes those who would bomb Afghanistan as a means of payback. Being an American is not about revenge or getting even, it is about respecting each other and receiving respect in return.
Moto Guzzi in AZ.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 11:41:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 11:51:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Given the traumatic circumstances of the last 2 weeks and seeing that there are so few of these incidents, these are not "hate crimes" but stress relief and all involved should be pardoned and forgiven. At least that is what I have been reading on other threads.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 11:53:43 AM EDT
[#4]
...such are the tenticles of [i][b]Eeee-vill[/b][/i]...
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:57:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Imbroglio, you call shooting someone because of his native country stress relief?

Link Posted: 9/20/2001 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Goat--not just attacks on Americans of Arab descent but also attacks on Americans of Indian descent like the Sikhs.  Some of these idiot domestic thugs have been attacking and even killing the Sikhs, who in India are known for protecting the Hindus from the depredations of the Muslims.  Very crazy and bad situation.

I just wish we had a local milita so we could go out and defend the people who are being hassled.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 1:45:13 PM EDT
[#7]
ALL! Americans are better than these sorry cowards,I would like to find a way to help Arab Americans.

Any of them I have run in to are mad that these cowards used them to hide and have made there names "mud"

One by one we need to find them and one by one we need to kill them untill there are no more of them to kill.

No white boys are gon'a do that, we can't get in there.Arab Amereicas are one of the best weapons we have right now and we need to use them in a way that would let them be a part on the solution.

I know it's not easy to know who the guys are right now but we just need to tuff it out,we can't have Americans killing each other.
I don't want to be sapy but if we don't give them the same chance our ancestors had the cowards win.
What America should be will be gone.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Given the traumatic circumstances of the last 2 weeks and seeing that there are so few of these incidents, these are not "hate crimes" but stress relief and all involved should be pardoned and forgiven. At least that is what I have been reading on other threads.
View Quote

True, but if they are commited by white people then it has to be a "hate crime" because only white people are capable of hate. hell even bin laden is white.

(please note that above comment is sarcasm and a reflection of the intellectual decay of our hypocritical society)
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:02:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Nuff said
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top