Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 8/25/2001 4:09:07 AM EDT
[b]A Great Women[/b] This is my Thank You Note to all of the "Significant Others" for believeing in "Our" Convictions towards RKBA, plus our endeavors to compile as many "Shooting Irons" within our "Means". We Men do indeed take you Ladies for Granted at times. Hence this "Post". So here's my short Thank You List: Debora, My Wife Cathy , Tim's Wife (antiussa) Kelley, DonR's Wife Jennifer, MattS (Future Wife) Oh, I can't Forget my Mom for believing in my Dad...For Whom I am Proud to have taught me common sense and "firearms' in general. So Gentlemen, Let's Here Your "Thank You's"
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 4:34:40 AM EDT
I want to thank my EX-Bit*h for leaving me 3 months AFTER I bought her the 99 Explorer she wanted! She taught me a lesson that day. Live and learn! But I do want to thank my Mom for the teaching me how to shoot at the age of 5. She was a high school shooting champ in IL. in her days.
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 7:06:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/25/2001 7:36:37 AM EDT by M1A-A1]
B= By The Way T= Teach your Childern Well T= Tell me why you guy's can't say "I Love You" to your SIGNIFACANT OTHER...
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 7:29:20 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 7:43:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Waldo: Alongside Every Good Man Is ... Mans best friend, a loyal DOG! [):)] Mine bit the dust after almost 15yrs. Going to be hard to replace him.
View Quote
I understand Sir...But you had to bring up the animal factor.[:(]
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 7:51:07 AM EDT
I couldn't begin to praise my wife in a single post. If it ever came down to it, I would willingly give up my life, so that she may live... I thank God for her, and love her more than life itself!
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 7:53:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 7:55:14 AM EDT
I have to agree with Waldo, but in addition to my loyal black lab... my dad, deceased but still loved and missed my uncle...deceased my wife and daughter...both still beautiful my mom and two sisters my closest friend. My best to all on AR15.com!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 7:56:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 8:00:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 8:13:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Striker: How come I get the feeling M1A-A1 got caught by his significant other sneaking another gun in the house!!![:)] I decided a long time ago..12 years ago this Oct. that I would never find another woman crazy enough to marry me and I tell her I love her almost every day.
View Quote
That's my point... I don't have to sneak a "weapon" into the Household (Well ,rarely) My Wife "Understands" !!! BTW: 19 yrs Nov 6TH...Now if I Forgot the "Date" ...Then I would be Looking For "Fido's Dog House"
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 8:14:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By antiUSSA: I couldn't begin to praise my wife in a single post. If it ever came down to it, I would willingly give up my life, so that she may live... I thank God for her, and love her more than life itself!
View Quote
Well said Anti, I could not say it any better. Thank God for my Family. (My Immediate Family that is) The rest of them aren't worth the Brown Phlem I hack up in the morning. They all hate each other and usually try to put me in the middle, trying to make me choose sides. It's no wonder why I live Far far away from them. (Not just 'cause I have a range in my back yard) My Wife and daughters brought Love into a Life that had None. I would be less than nothing without them. Life alone would be meaningless. Good Post M1A-A1 Del[:)]
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 8:17:27 AM EDT
BTW, Not that it matters to anyone but me, It will be 14 years in Dec.
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 8:36:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Delmarksman: BTW, Not that it matters to anyone but me, It will be 14 years in Dec.
View Quote
Maybe your right...It only matters to us Individually. But isn't that the POINT... God Bless Our Wifes!!!
Top Top