Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2001 5:51:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 6:33:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:41:24 PM EDT
[#2]
ar15.com is makin friends in high places. cav arms, RRA, CRKT, TROMIX, whos next?
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:06:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Just ordered mine.[:D][:D][:D]

Anybody else[?][?][?]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:07:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered mine a few hours ago when they were $60...  guess I gotta cough up 10 bucks, huh?  [;)]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:11:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Tac Folder? Hell I always just called them pocket knives..[:D]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:23:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#7]
OOOH!  I like it!  I like it lots!!
Dammit, I guess this means I'm finally being sucked into the world of the gun lovers and well-armed for good.  Life just isn't the same.  
Is there such a thing as guns-aholics anonymous??  I think I'm going to need therapy!!

Wait a minute!! The true epihany strikes!  Men love guns, men love women, therefore a woman who loves guns.....of all kinds....
Well, I think I'll let ya'll fill that one in.

[50]     [sex]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just ordered mine.[:D][:D][:D]

Anybody else[?][?][?]
View Quote

Me too! Ordered two in [green]OD GREEN[/green]!

A good knife for a great cause. I can't wait until my son Sean, 6, is old enough for me to give him the second one. It's going into a safe deposit box for him until he has earned the trust required of such a gift.

Should I get one for Sarah, 9? Am I being sexist only getting the boy one? I was going to give her some airline stock and some real diamond studs tomorrow for her birthday. A knife for a girl doesn't seem right, somehow. Guess I'm old-fashioned - someone set me straight.... [?]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:46:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I would'nt say you were sexist, I guess it's different when you have a boy & a girl. I only have my daughter, who is 8, & she already has her own little knife collection. There's nothing like sitting in the backyard with her & just whittling away part of the day. [:)][:)][:)]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 10:05:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I see. I think I will get Sarah something more suited to a girl, smaller, more stylish and ornamental. This is a fighting knife, not a whittler or a hunting knife, I think. I've never tried a Tanto-style for skinning/field-dressing and don't know how they compare to a drop point, the best style for hunting work IMO.

Sarah, 9, has been going hunting with me and will have her own .243 next year, so I guess she needs a knife, even though I will always do the messy bit for her and don't really want my lil' gal's hands bloody, ya know? I'll get her something small and flashy. Or a Swiss-Army with make-up tools. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top