Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
12/15/2017 11:52:10 PM
Posted: 7/21/2001 6:33:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/21/2001 6:31:23 PM EST by BusMaster007]
Yee-Haww!!!!! Looky what we got here! Just surfing around and caught the NRA/KKK spoof and tried the "show me more like this" link. I figure we've got enough sites and links here to pester the HELL out of the anti-gunners for a long time. These will go to all of my friends. I'll be busy. Wanna get fired up? Check some of these out--- [url]http://www.chickenhead.com/features/nrakids/index.html[/url] [url]http://search.netscape.com/browse.psp?cp=nrpussmm&id=262186[/url] Which one got [i]your[/i] goat?
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 6:41:55 PM EST
I'm not even going to look. All it is is a bunch of snoty winey(spelling?) snobs giving mindless reasons why we shouldn't have gun but it's ok to murder a baby before it has a chance to live and I already have enough to get pissed at.[:(!]
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 7:06:00 PM EST
Is that supposed to be satire or what?
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 8:06:15 PM EST
Satire? No. Satire is tongue-in-cheek humor. This stuff is just plain stupid. Notice the boy with his finger on the trigger? It figures, coming from an anti-gun site. That's the reason I posted this Topic. I got in hot water with my Aunt and Uncle re some stupid joke about "W" having no brain. I retorted that he was smarter than they figured because he still won the election, etc. They also sent me some story about a bird protecting its young in a forest fire. Nice story, but, animals aren't Human, and I went off on that a bit. I love my Family and I don't stand still while being attacked. Sticky situation. Bottom line? I'm sick of getting bashed by the Liberal Anti-Gun Pro-Choice Tree-Hugger Animal-Rights contingent and I'm hitting back, no matter who it is. That's why I put the links up. We're preaching to the choir here. Why whine(at least the whiners on their side are fighting...) on AR15.com when the links provide a way to bash back? Of course, you could always write a letter to the President...
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 8:08:38 PM EST
"Soccer-Mom Propoganda"
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 9:56:11 PM EST
So many idiots, so little time...
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 4:07:52 PM EST
Here's my favorite: [b]Doctors Against Handgun Injury[/b] A division of the New York Academy of Medicine representing over 600,000 doctors that believe they have a responsibility to lecture on gun safety because of the death and injury toll caused by shooting incidents. Are they kidding?? CS
Top Top