Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2001 8:00:25 AM EDT
This is just a heads up that Friday will be your final opportunity to purchase a 2001 LEGP rifle at the extremely low price of $660.

We ([i]Castle Arms[/i]) will be purchasing a few extra for our store, but the price will increase by $225, to $885.

Anyone wanting one of these had better hurry, since there will never be any more of this particular configuration...  ever!

[url]www.castle-arms.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 8:41:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I would jump at the opportunity to own one of these.  Dual ownership is a thought, anyone want to hold this gun for me [:D] Hahahahaha
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 9:17:57 AM EDT
[#2]
We are actually holding a number them in our vault room, for both overseas service men and Cali residents...

That option is always available!
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 12:12:51 PM EDT
[#3]
^ BTT ^
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 12:53:47 PM EDT
[#4]
^bump^
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We are actually holding a number them in our vault room, for both overseas service men and Cali residents...

That option is always available!
View Quote

For the Cali residents, how long do you plan to hold them for?  My problem is the lack of incentive to move and family is here.  I can imagine these residents plan to move within some timeframe.  Any chance of holding them in AZ or NV?
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 1:13:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Check with GarryOwen of Cavalry Arms in Mesa, AZ...  I believe he would do this as well, and if not, I'm sure he knows who would!
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 1:46:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Sadly, I'm suffering from "I'd gladly pay you tuesday for two LEGP's today" syndrome.  I have enough overtime worked up for one, but knowing the wife she'll want me to get another.  I'd like two with sequential serial numbers, but I doubt I'm going to come up with the additional funds before Friday at midnight.  I wonder if I can talk the wife into totally trashing the budget if she finally gets her own AR.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I got some room in the safe....
View Quote

Garryowen

Could you please send me an email.  I tried [email protected], but get a error bounce.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 2:33:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#11]
If you can, BUY ONE!!! Took mine out to the range for the fourth time today and loved it again. Put a new scope on it and now I can see those tiny little holes all gathered together. Wish I was a better shot... the rifle must think I'ma dink. 600-700 rounds and one FTE. No idea why.Tried some different ammo today and geuss what.. the expensive stuff is better-go figure. Remington UMC shot best for the buck but I think I'll stick with PMP just for monetary reasons. BP
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 7:18:11 AM EDT
[#12]
^ Back To Top ^
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 3:07:14 PM EDT
[#13]
I am a serviceman, but I am not overseas.  I want it, but I am only a lowly E-4, and as military goes, that is not much pay in the pocket.    I miss my M-4.....

I do not suppose there is room enough in that vault for one more?  Perhaps?
Chewie
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#14]
It's an 8'x14' vault, so there's plenty of room left!

Fill out your order at [urlwww.castle-arms.com[/url], and make a notation in the COMMENTS (billing address info) section of the order form that you wish for us to keep it for you.

You will need to pay for this now though, since we are not holding, pending payment for anyone.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 3:35:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, then I am going to have to take a pass...  I have just moved here, and I am setting up a new household (Since the Military has deprived me of all worldly possessions, sending them to a different duty station) and that is eating up all funds.  I will just have to get something later, I guess.  Thank you anyways.

Chewie  [BD]
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 7:02:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Sorry for my lack of familarity with this but I'm new and so:

What does LEGP stand for "limited edition group purchase" or what?

Is this the same rifle as on their site that discusses the different competitors for building it?

Is the stock telescopic?

Where is an actual review?

It looks beautiful. How well does it shoot?

Sorry for any seemingly dumb questions. Everybody else here is evidently very familiar with this rifle.

Link Posted: 8/31/2001 10:07:13 AM EDT
[#17]
All Aboard!

The train is pulling out of the station!

Here's a review on RRA rifles, they're not exactly the same but very similiar.

[url]http://www.cruffler.com/review-August-01.html[/url]
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 10:18:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Who wants to go halves on one? I'll take the upper half, you take the lower half. Email me if you do!!! [email][email protected][/email]
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks bmwguy, very interesting review.
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Chaingun,

FrontSight will store your guns at their facilty in Nevada for FREE.

http://www.frontsight.com/store_guns.htm

- CD  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top