Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/25/2001 7:37:24 AM EDT
do i need a cleo sign-off for a sbr or an aow.? or just atf approval? thanx in advance and please excuse my ignorance (just trying to play by the rules) john in houston
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 11:25:34 AM EDT
If you're not a C2/C3 or a corporation, you need the CLEO signoff, photos and fingerprints for ANY NFA purchase. Corps still have to pay the $200 making tax or $200 for SBR /$5 for AOW transfer tax, if the corp doesn't have a C2/C3.
Top Top