Quoted:

Quoted:
i didnt get that message this year.

schumer
boxer
micluske

all held thier seats.

Daschle is toast.

Fixed that for you.  We are all glad he is gone.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:34:53 AM EDT
[#5]
+1
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:52:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
... end of message

Amen brother.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:02:04 AM EDT
[#7]
+2
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:04:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Daschle is toast.

Fixed that for you.  We are all glad he is gone.

+1

It's about time they voted that fucktard out!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:07:12 AM EDT
[#9]
So did Shelley Berkley here in Nevada.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:14:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
micluske Mikulski

all held his/her seat.

Yeah, MD sucks ass... I'm so outta here. I voted for Pipkin, but it was predicted that he didn't stand a chance. I don't remember seeing any commercials for him... Mikulski ran a few. This state is polluted with Dems. Of course the state I want to move to is NH... and they gave it to Kerry to... along with what? ALL THE original 13? WTF? Time to break that tip of the country off and let it float away to Europe.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:24:52 AM EDT
[#11]
We can save Pennsylvania, trust me. We'll just reroute the river to the west side of Philly.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:30:59 AM EDT
[#12]
WW, you need to edit you post immediatly!!!! Please ad the following
YOU FEEL ME?!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:31:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
micluske Mikulski

all held his/her seat.

Yeah, MD sucks ass... I'm so outta here. I voted for Pipkin, but it was predicted that he didn't stand a chance. I don't remember seeing any commercials for him... Mikulski ran a few. This state is polluted with Dems. Of course the state I want to move to is NH... and they gave it to Kerry to... along with what? ALL THE original 13? WTF? Time to break that tip of the country off and let it float away to Europe.

All of original 13 states did not go to Kerry... what about VA, Georgia, and the Carolinas?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 11:43:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
micluske Mikulski

all held his/her seat.

Yeah, MD sucks ass... I'm so outta here. I voted for Pipkin, but it was predicted that he didn't stand a chance. I don't remember seeing any commercials for him... Mikulski ran a few. This state is polluted with Dems. Of course the state I want to move to is NH... and they gave it to Kerry to... along with what? ALL THE Most of the original 13? WTF? Time to break that tip of the country off and let it float away to Europe.

All of original 13 states did not go to Kerry... what about VA, Georgia, and the Carolinas?

Ok... 10/13... still pretty shitty.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:08:07 PM EDT
[#15]
You damn right!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top