Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/3/2005 7:33:12 AM EDT
... Mark my word

... Between New Orleans authorities letting go prisoners and people using the catastrophe as an excuse to feign missing-person, .gov will finally find a way to justify it

... And many people will be all over it like stink on shit!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:34:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Winston_Wolf:
... Mark my word

Mark...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:34:57 AM EDT
I want to smack the shit out of those who were for social security when it was developed "We promise that your SSN will never be a form of identification".

Polce state, here we come.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:36:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:37:41 AM EDT
Then I guess Katrina really will have been the catalyst for the second third American revolution.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:44:05 AM EDT
I lost mine in a flood...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:51:41 AM EDT
I thought immigration, terrorism, and the DHS were the catalysts?

Now you might say this is tha catalyst for the wrist tattoos of SS numbers....uh...implantd chips because tens of thousands of people have managed to lose their paper or plastic ID. But that would still be a bit tin-foilish.

Healthcare and children will be the reasons given, probably in that order.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:53:58 AM EDT
Now wait, wait WAIT one sec there Wolfie....

Just a coupla days ago you were the voice of reason...

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=384814

Now now, the sky is starting to fall a bit.

Look, I give in to a little paranoia every so often. I went out and filled up my gas cans late one evening just in case...

...but I just don't see this happening.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:01:16 AM EDT
Sorry WW, I think you're jumping the gun and really pulling this out of thin air. You're way off IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:17:51 AM EDT
If I were a betting man, a national registry of sorts is already taking place other than SSN's. For each child born, a blood sample is taken to scan for certain disease, along with a finger and footprint card recording name, and DOB. Who needs a national number at that point for in 15 years, they've now developed the basis for crime identification databases. ie: when your born, your tagged with DNA and fingerprints. It just sits there in a national crime database waiting for a 'match' down the road. Recognizing this only applies to the criminal element, you are as good as "tagged".

Medical ARFCOM'rs - any validity to this thought?

~m38a1
(and no i don't wear a tinfoil hat...)
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:35:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RikWriter:
Sorry WW, I think you're jumping the gun and really pulling this out of thin air. You're way off IMHO.

Hence my pic of "Chicken Little"

Top Top