Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2001 4:03:49 AM EDT
... The turncoat is wishing for the death of America. If his trial turns into a OJ Simpson fiasco I'll shit!

(snip)   [i]According to that American Taliban fighter, John Walker, during intelligence debriefings at the U.S. Marine Corps base near Kandahar "Phase II" of al Qaeda's war against the United States will occur at the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, which ends Sunday.
It will involve the use of biological weapons.[/i]
(... how does he know?)

(snip)   [i]A third phase of al Qaeda's war on the United States will result in the destruction of the entire country, the Islamic convert stated.[/i]
(... his true wish still[>:/])

Full story: [url]http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20011212-85319822.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:13:15 AM EDT
[#1]
He's not a minority, therefore he isn't subject to the same leniency...
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:18:19 AM EDT
[#2]
f*ck him, public execution by slow painfull tourture is the only acceptable punishment for his crimes.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:23:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Does that mean we can fry them?
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:28:48 AM EDT
[#4]
If they have the potential to kill us all, the rest of the world will surely go down with us. I'm sure they have no technologies available to them that would contain such a potent biological attack within our borders.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 5:13:28 AM EDT
[#5]
If they kill us all I'm kinda worried about the supply of "virgins ?"
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:13:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Treason = DEATH
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:50:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Treason = DEATH
View Quote
by hanging.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:53:30 AM EDT
[#8]
He needs to be beaten in front of his parents so badly that his body  becomes a mass of tissue without form.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:55:48 AM EDT
[#9]
hanging's too good for him!

i say we force him to spend a week at garandman's house! (yikes!)

j/k g-man, luv 'ya babe!
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:25:47 AM EDT
[#10]

The Constitution of the United States, Art. III, defines treason against the United States to consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort. This offence is punished with death. By the same article of the Constit ution, no person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Case closed.  Death.

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:48:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, we better hang all the Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Born Agains, Baptists, and members of every other cult in America as well, just for safety's sake.

Not a day goes by that I don't wish for the death of America--at least as far as "America" is defined as the federal government.  I guess I'm a terrorist too.  

The bottom line is that Walker is a brainwashed kid with some weird ideas.  I fail to believe that he hates America or even wanted to fight against the US troops.  He was in the Taliban long before 9/11.  Brainwashed kid, nothing more.  Not a threat either.  Stop letting Bill O'Reilly and the rest of the news media make up your mind for you.

Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:59:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The bottom line is that Walker is a brainwashed kid with some weird ideas.  I fail to believe that he hates America or even wanted to fight against the US troops.  He was in the Taliban long before 9/11.  Brainwashed kid, nothing more.  Not a threat either.  Stop letting Bill O'Reilly and the rest of the news media make up your mind for you.

View Quote

i don't know about that, dude. you could apply that logic to anyone: son of sam was just a messed up kid who heard his dog tell him to kill. Charles Manson was a messed up kid with some pretty wierd ideas.

how do we know how many people this "kid" killed in the name of Islam? could you prove or disprove that Walker didn't fire the fatal shot upon our CIA man?

he is a traitor because he was captured "adhering to our enemies" and "levying war against America". that's good enough for me! how he got there is his own damn problem ~ the fact that he might have been forced to aid the Taliban is his own damn problem, not mine. i would rather die than commit treason!
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:59:07 AM EDT
[#13]
News reports state that Walker is providing quite a bit of information and answering many questions.

I hope the question he's answering most often is, "Does this hurt?"
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:31:25 AM EDT
[#14]
[b]
Quoted:
Yeah, we better hang all the Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Born Agains, Baptists, and members of every other cult in America as well, just for safety's sake.

Not a day goes by that I don't wish for the death of America--at least as far as "America" is defined as the federal government.  I guess I'm a terrorist too.  

View Quote
[/b]

Brainwashed "KID"!
Since when the f*ck is 20 a KID!
You sound like all those stupid liberals on TV trying to defend this puke.
Well he is no KID he is a man,an adult.
He made a choice a very damn poor one and now he must f*cking die for it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 11:29:04 AM EDT
[#15]
They had better do someting soon.  He is enjoying himself too much.  As these statements prove he likes playing for the media.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 11:56:17 AM EDT
[#16]
He was in Afghanistan to pursue religious beliefs, as crazy they may be, it's not a crime. He was there a long time before Sept 11.
We will have to prove he engaged our forces in battle.
That's impossible since he was fighting the Northern Alliance.
It'll be an effective and simple defense.
Sorry guys, he will not be executed.
He might get a couple of years in jail to appease us.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 12:01:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He was in Afghanistan to pursue religious beliefs, as crazy they may be, it's not a crime. He was there a long time before Sept 11.
It'll be an effective and simple defense.
Sorry guys, he will not be executed.
He might get a couple of years in jail to appease us.
View Quote

i don't know, but my crystal ball tells me that if you're right, a three-named man will become famous shortly after the verdict!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 12:02:44 PM EDT
[#18]
He is dead he just doesn't know it yet. If he is not executed for treason as he should be, he will go to jail.  How long did dahlmers last in there? Not very long, and neither will this puke of a human being.  Go ahead send him to jail, I'm sure no one there had any friends or family in the WTC on 9/11 that they would want to avenge.

[beer]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 12:02:46 PM EDT
[#19]
We don't have to prove he fought against us, only that he "adhered to" our enemies. An americn nazi who fought on the eastern front in WWII could still be tried for treason, even though he never saw a US soldier during his combat.

The only problem is whether we're technically at war. (We are, but possibly not all the various hoops have been jumped through.)

I don't think he knows jack about a master plan to destroy the US. That sort of thing isn't usually shared with the rifle-toters. But his saying that suggests he _wants_ to believe it, which is all the more reason to treat him as a dangerous and morally culpable traitor.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 12:32:48 PM EDT
[#20]
This guy is the perfect reason for why there should be a federal penalty of death by firing squad.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 12:58:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Was the Taliban engaged in overt/covert war with America, either independantly or in tandem with Al Queda?
Yes.
Was John Walker giving aid to the enemy, fighting against America/Americans, or something along those lines?
Yes.
Was he captured in the prosecution of this war against America and witnessed by two others?
Yes.
Do the bleeding heart liberals know, support, or defend the constitution?
No.
Do the bleeding heart liberals desire to rewrite it everytime they are emotionally challenged or see a travesty that can only be solved using their deranged logic?
Yes.
Is John Walker a dumb a*s?
Yes.
Is John Walker a traitor?
Yes.
Should people be punished for being stupid?
No.
Should people be held accountable for their actions?
Yes.
Should John Walker be held accountable for his actions?
Yes.
Should John Walker be put to death for treason?
Yes.
Do I like to kill people or see people die?
No.
Do I like traitors or people who want to kill me or the country that I love?
No.
What is so hard about dealing with the facts?
Nothing.
Do the right thing and stop trying to make excuses for someone who made every wrong decision that could be made and is a traitor in the purest sense. He hates America. He hates what it stands for. He hates you and I because we embody America.
Should we kill him because he hates us?
No, we kill him because he is a traitor and would kill America if he had the chance.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This guy is the perfect reason for why there should be a federal penalty of death by firing squad.
View Quote

If you are a soldier there is.
Only civilians get lethal injection.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 1:18:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trickshot, I've been reading some of your posts here on the board.  I'm really beginning to wonder about you.  The tone of your messages is consistenly a mix of sarcasm and idealism.  Some of the content of the messages borders on anti-patriotic the way I see it.  Just a word of advice:  This forum may not be the most appropriate place for this type of rhetoric.

Cheers.

~smug
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 1:28:36 PM EDT
[#25]
If we're going to start executing traitors, I say put John Walker in line right behind Bill Clinton. And make each death painful in direct proportion to the actual damage done to our nation.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 1:29:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Trickshot= John Walker classmate??

Another kid brought up without direction?  With a background just like Walkers?
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 3:06:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Before Sept. 11, he was not a traitor, just a crazy.

The day we dropped our first bomb on the Taliban, our enemy, he became a traitor by continuing to associate and fight with them, thereby "levying war against the United States" and "adhering to their enemies"

At least, that is my opinion.  Having said that, I did read an article saying that getting this to stick in court might be little difficult.  Among the difficulties:
Congress hasn't issued a declaration of war.  Another reason I wish they had done so.
He could claim he was fighting the Northern Alliance, not the US.  I think the distinction is irrelevant.  The courts might not.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#28]
This "kid" only wacked-out religously and joined the Taliban 'cause he didn't have a girlfriend.  If only he had had the love of a good woman, he would never have gotten into this trouble.  We need to understand Johnny Walker, and work with him.

Maybe 1feral1 can hook Johnny up with that Australian woman who killed and cooked her husband?!  She's probably misunderstood and lonely, too.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#29]
I say we hand a .45 to Mike Spann's wife, and let her execute him.

BOOM! no more traitor.

I may be one of the more radical libertarians, but I won't shed a tear when he is dead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top