Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2003 10:33:00 AM EDT
... I've looked all over. Doesn't seem to recognize my e-mail addy or any combo.

... TIA
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:38:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Just send that request along with a $100 bill to my home address.  I'll make sure it gets taken care of.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:53:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I was asking the same thing to myself earlier while trying to renew my membership.
Finally realized that I had not been in before and signed thru as a new customer.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you talking about in IE(or browser) or the auto login through the ar15.com cookie?

I've found the autologin/cookie to be a IP thing.

When I'm at work, I need to login once.

Then when I go home and have a different then at work, I have to login once again.

Each time I login, it will auto log me in until I login to my account from a different location (IP).

Do you have dialup?
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:28:57 PM EDT
[#4]
... I can't even seem to find a place to sign up as a new customer. I'm browsing with Explorer on a high-speed ISP.

... Dag nabbit, try giving your money away and they make it difficult for you. Go figure.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#5]
It was driving me crazy! (short trip!) It kept saying I was a member and to sign in, but the "forgot password" option kept saying "member not found". [banghead]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:47:52 PM EDT
[#6]
There's a "store"?  Where's that at?
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:51:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It was driving me crazy! (short trip!) It kept saying I was a member and to sign in, but the "forgot password" option kept saying "member not found". [banghead]
View Quote

... See! See!

... I'm not the only one going crazy over this.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:37:36 PM EDT
[#8]
... Come on guys, I need some assistance here. How do you buy with a CC from the AR15.com store w/o a password/

... Or how do I get a password?
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

You took the words right out of my mouth![:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:29:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You took the words right out of my mouth![:D]
View Quote

... It's here, but I'll be damned if I can buy anything [:(!]

[url]http://store.ar15.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:38:00 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm confused with what the problem is.  I add an item to the cart, then click "checkout".  It comes to a page that asks for my billing info, or I can login with a password if I'm a previous store visitor. If I'm not a previous store visitor, I enter my info in, choose a temp password, and click submit.  Then go to the payment details.  Where are you hanging up?
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:50:36 PM EDT
[#12]
... I seem to always get back to this page. It asks for last name and e-mail address and then says it doesn't recognize.

... Temp password says I already exist.

... Conundrum

[img]http://members.cox.net/winston_wolf/arfstore.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 12:01:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Maybe its your ar15.com account password?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:54:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Maybe its your ar15.com account password?
View Quote

... Nope, I've tried that many times.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:17:11 AM EDT
[#15]
When ordering I can to the page you are on.
I filled out the form like I was a new customer.
I just went in to check it out.
Now all I have to do is put in my e-mail and password.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:48:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Is there a known occurrence of *anyone* successfully ordering *anything* from the ar15.com store?  I'm including memberships and membership upgrades in this question.  I have personally pissed away over $100 there with no results.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:27:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Renewed my membership yesterday fine.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Argh!  Click the "Forgot your password?" link.  Enter yer last name, and email address, and it will send you your password IMMEDIATELY.  I just had this happen (from when I was troubleshooting it the other nite) and that worked for me.  Try an email address that you would have used during all your time here at AR15.com.  Could be an old email address or something.  Good luck!

-Gloftoe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top