Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2004 5:04:07 PM EDT
... My brother just told me that he heard on the radio today that David Gilmore and Roger Waters have come to an agreement on outstanding legal and copyright issues that has kept them separated for years.

... If true, it could lead to a reunion tour/album of Pink Floyd

... Anyone have any scuttlebutt they can substantiate on this?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:05:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Are they really gonna roll these artifacts out in their wheelchairs and prop them up on sticks for a cash grab...
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:07:53 PM EDT
[#2]
OUCH... That would be tragic.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:08:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are they really gonna roll these artifacts out in their wheelchairs and prop them up on sticks for a cash grab...

We can only hope.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#4]
It's amazing what the draw of some cash can accomplish.  Look at that pathetic Sex Pistols reunion tour awhile back.  These people really should just drink themselves to death when they're young.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We can only hope.

Yeah you can go watch them flush 35 years of integrity right down the drain...
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:09:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:10:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
OUCH... That would be tragic.

yup
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:10:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:12:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Gosh I'm not gonna sleep tonight............

There are more important things to worry about than Pink Floyd.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Friday 8th October, 2004

Pink Floyd reunion rumored  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big News Network.com     Thursday 7th October, 2004  

Britain's Q music magazine says Pink Floyd is reuniting for a 2005 tour, although informed sources, including the band's manager, said the rumor is false.

October's Q, the only publication to have the information, quoted bassist/lyricist Roger Waters as saying the reunited band will play a series of lucrative shows next year, Pollstar reported Wednesday.

Booking agent Barbara Skydel of William Morris Agency, who has had longtime ties with Waters, said the news was the first time she had heard the rumor.

Skydel contacted Water's manager who told Pollstar there is no truth to the rumor at this time.

Another source laughed out loud at the suggestion, Pollstar said.

A reunion tour, which could gross more than $100 million, would involve the band members setting aside 20 years of difference, including hard feelings over Waters' failed 1986 legal action to prevent guitarist David Gilmour and drummer Nick Mason from using the band's name without him.

http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?sid=ca4fad06fb44d153

Q also are running a story on their news pages that they understand that the current Floyd and Roger Waters are considering a reunion! It says "Nearly 20 years after the acrimonious departure of frontman Roger Waters, Pink Floyd are rumoured to be putting aside their considerable differences and reuniting for a series of lucrative shows next year." It then gives a potted history of Floyd and the breakup.

"However, Q understands that discussions have taken place between the two parties about playing a set of shows to mark the 30th anniversary of 1975's Wish You Were Here album. "If areunited Pink Floyd went out on tour, they could gross 100 million dollars in one year," says Gary Bongiovanni, editor of US magazine Pollstar". The article then goes on to give examples of other bands, including the Pixies, who have made up or are considering it.

Before everyone gets too excited, it should be mentioned that we recently discussed this whole subject with Pink Floyd Management - indeed, before Q even hits the streets. They categorically stated that the band were not doing ANY shows next year, and also stated that there were no plans to celebrate 30 years of Wish You Were Here (apart from the 2005 Calendar, designed by Storm Thorgerson, mentioned elsewhere on these pages).

However, this news story has excited a lot of fans, who believe that it will happen, and we have received a mountain of emails regarding this story, especially as media across the world are picking up on it. Thanks for all your emails on the subject! If the situation does change, we will obviously pass on the good news. In the meantime, it does seem like one of the regular rumours that go around about the band touring again...

Our thanks to Kevan Porter and the Sofa King for their help with this story.

http://www.brain-damage.co.uk/news/0410062.html

Pink Floyd Reunion?

Date: 2004-10-07 Artist: Pink Floyd Category: General Music News

British music magazine Q said in its October issue that there's another band that's ready to follow The Pixies' return to the stage: the classic lineup of Pink Floyd. So far though, a rumor is all there is to the story.

Q is the only print source that's even hinting at something in the air. According to the magazine, Floyd, with bassist/lyricist Roger Waters, will play a "series of lucrative shows next year." To do so, the members would have to set aside 20 years of differences. That includes acrimony left over following Waters' 1986 legal action against his former bandmates. He sued guitarist David Gilmour and drummer Nick Mason to keep them from using the band's name without him. Waters lost. A reunion tour of any significance could generate more than $100 million in gross revenues.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/pink_floyd_reunion.html?200410071103

Will Pigs Fly?
Updated 00:24 PDT Wed, Oct 06 2004
British music magazine Q said in its October issue that there's another band that's ready to follow The Pixies' return to the stage: the classic lineup of Pink Floyd. So far though, a rumor is all there is to the story.
Q is the only print source that's even hinting at something in the air. According to the magazine, Floyd, with bassist/lyricist Roger Waters, will play a "series of lucrative shows next year."
To do so, the members would have to set aside 20 years of differences. That includes acrimony left over following Waters' 1986 legal action against his former bandmates. He sued guitarist David Gilmour and drummer Nick Mason to keep them from using the band's name without him. Waters lost.
A reunion tour of any significance could generate more than $100 million in gross revenues.
This isn't the first time Pollstar has heard rumblings of Floyd's return but in the past, the rumors all went south. During the last go-around, one reliable source told Pollstar it was false, adding one that Gilmour "didn't need any more houses." This time, the same source laughed out loud before putting the kibosh on the report.
One major promoter who would likely have involvement with a potential tour told Pollstar there was no information. Barbara Skydel of William Morris Agency, who has had longtime ties to Waters, responded to our inquiry by saying it was the first she had heard of the rumor.
Still, she contacted Waters' manager for verification, then passed along to Pollstar that there was no truth to the rumor "at this time."
According to fan Web site www.rogerwatersonline.com, Q recently published a special edition magazine devoted to Pink Floyd that included interviews with Waters and Mason. The Web site speculated the magazine may have used at least one of the two musicians as a source.

http://www.pollstar.com/news/viewnews.pl?NewsID=3613

Come in here dear boy
Have a cigar
You're gonna go far
You're gonna fly high
You're never gonna die
You're gonna make it if you try
They're gonna love you

Well I've always had a deep respect
And I mean that most sincerely
The band is just fantastic
That is really what I think
Oh by the way
Which one's Pink?

And did we tell you the name of the game, boy?
We call it Riding the Gravy Train

We're just knocked out
We heard about the sell out
You gotta get an album out
You owe it to the people
We're so happy we can hardly count

Everybody else is just green
Have you seen the chart?
It's a helluva start
It could be made into a monster
If we all pull together as a team
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy
We call it Riding the Gravy Train

(radio channels being shifted)
[Man:] "...and disciplinary remains mercifully"
[Woman:] "Yes, now would you take this star nonsense?"
[Man:] "No, no."
[Woman:] "Now which is it..."
(channel changes)
"I'm sure of it..."
(channel changes)
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I pray that this is just a rumor.

I don't think I could stomach a Pink Floyd revival.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#13]
I started hearing this rumor last year.

My dad bought us tickets to see The Who, and he said "these guys arent going to be here forever". Between then and showtime Entwistle died, and when we saw them Paladino was on bass.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:18:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Remember, they can now claim that the pot is for their glucoma.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Gee,maybe they really are comfortably numb.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:30:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:33:47 PM EDT
[#18]
It would be great to see them together again.

I saw Roger Waters a few years ago.  His material was so-so, but he did a lot of Floyd stuff that was outstanding!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:42:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
www.abervegas.com/Home/Depends.gif
www.deltazetasorority.com/geritol.jpg
news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38183000/jpg/_38183405_dentures300.jpg

... You can kiss my ass fucktard!

... Someday you'll be old; one of the problems you're gonna have though - you won't have any musicians from your genre to look back on in admiration. Punk
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... Someday you'll be old; one of the problems you're gonna have though - you won't have any musicians from your genre to look back on in admiration. Punk

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:49:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Show me your tight booty Winston baby
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:54:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
If this is true I can't wait for the tour...I better save up though, concerts are EXPENSIVE nowadays.

It sure will be.  They are going to do the Paul McCartney type tour so tix will start around $250.  That's a lot, lot of money to watch the members of Floyd stand on a huge stage and have 30 other musicians play all the music.  I lost it for Floyd many years ago.  Yes and RUSh still kick it.  And RUSH is stronger than ever.  They do it with no extra artists, no background tape, no samples.  RUSH and Yes both have terribly complex music compared to the slow lumbering Floyd, yet Floyd just uses a bunch of session artisits.  No integrity whatsoever.  You can save a lot of money and just go watch a Floyd cover band, cuz that's what you get anyways with your high proced ticket.  Someone else actually playing the music.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:59:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:59:37 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, the young bands these days are pretty much all "one hit wonders". I'm not saying I want to see some of these guys that have outlived their stage performance days tour.... but, some of these "punks" here need to realize where the music THEY listen to came from. Show a little respect you young whipper-snappers!.....lol.

I doubt any of these new musicians will have the longevity of days of old.... aint gonna happen. The bar was raised a long time ago and pretty much all you hear these days is ripoffs from the founding fathers of Rock. --RR
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#26]
We just had a major rock-n-roll dude retain us for potential tax problems associated with a reunion tour.

Sorry I can't tell you more.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#27]
I can just picture the Tour Banner.

Walkers and Wheelchairs 2005

Pink Floyd
The Who
REO Speedwagon.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:04:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I have been to every Rush concert since Grace Under Pressure BUT they do use samples. They have to as there is only 3 of them...if you look at the Rush in Rio DVD check out Geddy during Earthshine...he's not humming and actually turns his head a few times and smiles because he knows it's stupid to try and look like he is.

But the BIG difference with RUSH is that THEY trigger all samples.  jack secret has been gone for years.  Your rpeachin to the RUSH choir on this one.  There's a huge difference between what other do and what RUSH does.  It is spectacular to watch those 3 guys share trigger duties.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We can only hope.

+ a whole bunch . I would pay to see them even if I needed to add a plane ticket into the cost of it .
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I would pay to see them(again) even if I needed to add a plane ticket into the cost of it .

+1
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Show me your tight booty Winston baby

TRG or LEGs, garunfrigginteed.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:48:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Pink Floyd Reunion

(pictured above: the band on stage.....)
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:00:18 PM EDT
[#33]
WHAT? Sid Barret is coming back to Floyd?!

bout freakin time.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#34]
God damn that would kick ass.  I find it hard to believe that it will happen because of all the bad blood between the two.

Roger Waters toured the US a few years ago as a solo act.   I will gladly shell out $100 to see those guys in concert.  They broke up when I was 2.

Imangine a show reminisant  of The Wall concerts
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Sorry!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:51:07 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
It's not so much their age.
Pink Floyd was and will always be, the worst, annoying, overplayed, overrated, sickening, stoner, brain numbing bullshit that I have ever heard!
I'm not that young (32) and I have always hated that shit!
Everyone that I ever met that went to the shows was a burned out shithead! FUCK!!!!
Sorry, just venting and praying that it will be a long time before I have to hear that shitty music again.

Impressive words.....I bet you're one successful piece of work aren't ya? You must be after reading that comment about one of the most successful rock bands of all time..... Dang you must be intelligent! Yeah, you must be a real go-getter...lol....... Have you entered the redneck contest yet???..... damn, to bad you're so far away... I'd invite you out for a beer...
--RR
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Tagged
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:44:13 PM EDT
[#38]

Longest-running album on the charts in music history - 15years straight.

Go wipe your nose junior.

'Nuf said.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:18:41 AM EDT
[#39]
I wish they would release pulse on dvd.  They've been supposed to release it for the last 3 decembers in a row.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:20:44 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

'Nuf said.

Ditto that.    Read that first line again little ones.  Where is the equivalent replacement?  Hmmm....?  MnM's? Name any noise in the current top ten whatever.

Rigghhttt.  

<<  Damn.  Echoes of my fathers voice.  >>  

So (mommy's little bitch's) shut the fuck up, and go away.

Don't like 'em? Fine.  Once again, Shut up and stay out of this thread.  

If you're too young and stupid to appreciate their contributions,  don't like 'em, or are in any way negative, just shut the fuck up.  

Understand? Gettin' a clue? Hint hint? ....  .  

Those that Know, do not wish to hear your crap, nor do they suffer fools lightly.

Too harsh and undiplomatic, but heartfelt.

From this weeks' Rick Dee's Top 40:  

Somebody please explain to us why any ONE of these songs will be remembered past next year month, much less still a favorite 25 YEARS from now.  NAME IT.   Not to mention, that so many are ripping off and trying to mimic the ORIGINAL (old dude's) versions.  

<<Special consideration given' if it's playing while she's poppin' your cherry, and/or it's the first Female pooper/scooper/love tunnel/boobie/throat you've ever seen/felt/tonged/plunged/fingered, etc., et al.  
Granted, it's not always so much the quality of the song or singer, but what we're doing for the first time, while we listen to it, that makes it great.>>

1 Maroon 5 SHE WILL BE LOVED
2 Ashlee Simpson PIECES OF ME
3 Avril Lavigne MY HAPPY ENDING
4 Black Eyed Peas LET'S GET IT STARTED
5 Ryan Cabrera ON THE WAY DOWN
6 Lil" Flip featuring  Lea SUNSHINE
7 JoJo LEAVE
8 Ciara Featuring Petey Pablo GOODIES
9 Houston Featuring Chingy, I-12 & Nate Dogg  I LIKE THAT
10 Alicia Keys IF I AIN’T GOT YOU
11 Christina Milian featuring Fabolous DIP IT LOW
12 Nina Sky featuring Jabba MOVE YA BODY
13 Kelly Clarkson BREAKAWAY
14 Linkin Park BREAKING THE HABIT
15 Terror Squad Featuring Fat Joe & Remy LEAN BACK
16 Finger Eleven ONE THING
17 Kevin Lyttle TURN ME ON
18 Nelly featuring Jaheim MY PLACE
19 Bowling For Soup 1985
20 Hoobastank THE REASON
21 Seether (Featuring Amy Lee) BROKEN
22 Juvenile SLOW MOTION
23 Destiny's Child LOSE MY BREATH
24 Switchfoot DARE YOU TO MOVE
25 Christina Aguilera featuring Missy Elliott  CAR WASH
26 Usher featuring Alicia Keys  MY BOO
27 Ashlee Simpson SHADOW
28 Nelly & Christina Aguilera TILT YA HEAD BACK
29 Hilary Duff FLY
30 Dashboard Confessional VINDICATED
31 Nitty NASTY GIRL
32 Franz Ferdinand TAKE ME OUT
33 Korn WORD
34 Vanessa Carlton WHITE HOUSES
35 Skye Sweetnam   TANGLED UP IN ME
36 The Killers SOMEBODY TOLD ME
37 Britney Spears MY PREROGATIVE
38 Good Charlotte PREDICTABLE
39 Lloyd Featuring Ashanti SOUTHSIDE
40 Akon LOCKED UP

From my first & last Floyd concert ticket stub:

FRI APR 22 1994 8:00PM
      RAIN OR SHINE
CPI USA & BILL GRAHAM PRE.
      PINK FLOYD
NO CAMERAS OR RECORDERS
OAKLAND COLISEUM STADIUM

SEC 223   ROW 11  SEAT 7  PRICE 32.50  

Given their style of music, I'd pay at least 5 times that to see them again.  Especially with all original members.  
Classics improve with age.  

Ahh....   Screw them.  Black Eyed Peas forever!!  

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:25:28 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I wish they would release pulse on dvd.

Plus all the other video recorded concerts.  

'Delicate Sound of Thunder'.  .......
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:15:20 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have been to every Rush concert since Grace Under Pressure BUT they do use samples. They have to as there is only 3 of them...if you look at the Rush in Rio DVD check out Geddy during Earthshine...he's not humming and actually turns his head a few times and smiles because he knows it's stupid to try and look like he is.

But the BIG difference with RUSH is that THEY trigger all samples.  jack secret has been gone for years.  Your rpeachin to the RUSH choir on this one.  There's a huge difference between what other do and what RUSH does.  It is spectacular to watch those 3 guys share trigger duties.

True. They still got the chops.

I dig Floyd [mostly], but a reunion would suck a bag of dicks.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:29:47 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

'Nuf said.

Ditto that.    Read that first line again little ones.  Where is the equivalent replacement?  Hmmm....?  MnM's? Name any noise in the current top ten whatever.

Rigghhttt.  

<<  Damn.  Echoes of my fathers voice.  >>  

So (mommy's little bitch's) shut the fuck up, and go away.

Don't like 'em? Fine.  Once again, Shut up and stay out of this thread.  

If you're too young and stupid to appreciate their contributions,  don't like 'em, or are in any way negative, just shut the fuck up.  

Understand? Gettin' a clue? Hint hint? ....  .  

Those that Know, do not wish to hear your crap, nor do they suffer fools lightly.

Too harsh and undiplomatic, but heartfelt.

From this weeks' Rick Dee's Top 40:  

Somebody please explain to us why any ONE of these songs will be remembered past next year month, much less still a favorite 25 YEARS from now.  NAME IT.   Not to mention, that so many are ripping off and trying to mimic the ORIGINAL (old dude's) versions.  

<<Special consideration given' if it's playing while she's poppin' your cherry, and/or it's the first Female pooper/scooper/love tunnel/boobie/throat you've ever seen/felt/tonged/plunged/fingered, etc., et al.  
Granted, it's not always so much the quality of the song or singer, but what we're doing for the first time, while we listen to it, that makes it great.>>

1 Maroon 5 SHE WILL BE LOVED
2 Ashlee Simpson PIECES OF ME
3 Avril Lavigne MY HAPPY ENDING
4 Black Eyed Peas LET'S GET IT STARTED
5 Ryan Cabrera ON THE WAY DOWN
6 Lil" Flip featuring  Lea SUNSHINE
7 JoJo LEAVE
8 Ciara Featuring Petey Pablo GOODIES
9 Houston Featuring Chingy, I-12 & Nate Dogg  I LIKE THAT
10 Alicia Keys IF I AIN’T GOT YOU
11 Christina Milian featuring Fabolous DIP IT LOW
12 Nina Sky featuring Jabba MOVE YA BODY
13 Kelly Clarkson BREAKAWAY
14 Linkin Park BREAKING THE HABIT
15 Terror Squad Featuring Fat Joe & Remy LEAN BACK
16 Finger Eleven ONE THING
17 Kevin Lyttle TURN ME ON
18 Nelly featuring Jaheim MY PLACE
19 Bowling For Soup 1985
20 Hoobastank THE REASON
21 Seether (Featuring Amy Lee) BROKEN
22 Juvenile SLOW MOTION
23 Destiny's Child LOSE MY BREATH
24 Switchfoot DARE YOU TO MOVE
25 Christina Aguilera featuring Missy Elliott  CAR WASH
26 Usher featuring Alicia Keys  MY BOO
27 Ashlee Simpson SHADOW
28 Nelly & Christina Aguilera TILT YA HEAD BACK
29 Hilary Duff FLY
30 Dashboard Confessional VINDICATED
31 Nitty NASTY GIRL
32 Franz Ferdinand TAKE ME OUT
33 Korn WORD
34 Vanessa Carlton WHITE HOUSES
35 Skye Sweetnam   TANGLED UP IN ME
36 The Killers SOMEBODY TOLD ME
37 Britney Spears MY PREROGATIVE
38 Good Charlotte PREDICTABLE
39 Lloyd Featuring Ashanti SOUTHSIDE
40 Akon LOCKED UP

From my first & last Floyd concert ticket stub:

FRI APR 22 1994 8:00PM
      RAIN OR SHINE
CPI USA & BILL GRAHAM PRE.
      PINK FLOYD
NO CAMERAS OR RECORDERS
OAKLAND COLISEUM STADIUM

SEC 223   ROW 11  SEAT 7  PRICE 32.50  

Given their style of music, I'd pay at least 5 times that to see them again.  Especially with all original members.  
Classics improve with age.  

Ahh....   Screw them.  Black Eyed Peas forever!!  

I like that Finger 11 song.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:41:36 PM EDT
[#44]
+1 for the desire to see Pulse and Delicate Sound of Thunder released on DVD.

Those are two very awesome live shows. And part of that reason (to me) is that Roger Waters is NOT playing. The guy is looney. He may have written some of Floyd's most popular tunes, but I much prefer the band under Gilmore's leadership and tasty music.

And +1 for the guys from Rush. I saw them on the '02 tour and have the Rio DVD. Was an awesome show for sure! I had tix to Red Rocks this summer, but sold them because I was in love with my new sport bike and didn't want to stop riding (or spend the dough traveling) to go to the show. Would have been great as well.

Talent -wise, no rock band can eclipse Rush. They are simply awesome. But I will give Gilmore & crew credit for still putting on a great show (as of Pulse anyways). I have been wanting a Pulse 2 tour for years. I hope it happens...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:51:16 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I can just picture the Tour Banner.

Walkers and Wheelchairs 2005

Pink Floyd - singing Comfortably Numb (from the waist down)

The Who - singing My Generation (is almost extinct)

REO Speedwagon - singing Roll With the Changes (of life)

Just kidding!  (I'm a semi-old fart too... )
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:12:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Oooopps! Sorry, I was searching the web for "pink fold". Must have misspelled and got this thread by mistake.

My bad.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:13:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Don't lie, you were looking for "moist fold"....

Quoted:
Oooopps! Sorry, I was searching the web for "pink fold". Must have misspelled and got this thread by mistake.

My bad.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top