BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 7:54:31 PM EDT
... NOVA - PBS Battle of the X-Planes

www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/xplanes/

... man, doing that stuff for a living looks like it would be cool
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:57:14 PM EDT
[#1]
As Clint would say 'Dyin' ain't much of a livin'." Don't know what the mortality rate is these days, but back in the day it was real bad.

CW
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:57:48 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah that whas cool
if the navy gets any of them i might want to fly them even tho i despise fighter jocks
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:12:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
As Clint would say 'Dyin' ain't much of a livin'." Don't know what the mortality rate is these days, but back in the day it was real bad.

CW

... What has a high mortality rate? Designing aircraft?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:18:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CW

... What has a high mortality rate? Designing aircraft?

Flight testing them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:20:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I think he means the test pilots.
Yea battle of the X-planes was cool
I got the DVD for my stepfather last Xmas!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:58:43 AM EDT
[#6]
yes winston, we're all very proud of you. and we all wish we could be you just for a day.
feel better?   just yanking your chain
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top