Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2001 2:02:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#1]
My hat is off to Goat because I certainly would not have put up with this crap.  What childish infighting and bickering.

If it were me I'd be closing down trouble makers accounts.  But that's me, and I'm radical.

How about a few 30 day suspensions and maybe one or two 90 days suspensions?

just my .02c
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hats off to Goatboy, and allthe other moderators here at AR15.com
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:30:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:44:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:57:19 PM EDT
[#5]
This has nothing to do with a computer. It happened when I was in high school before computers were around except for the government.
Anyway these two guys were having bouts with each other about CB radios. One guy was always drowning out this other guys radio. It came to a head and one guy walks into the others home and cuts him to pieces with a M1 carbine. He shot the guy 30 times. There were pieces of the guy all over the room from what I was told. Goes to show Goatboy is right. Things can get out of hand. [sniper]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 3:33:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Way to go GoatBoy
This is just what I was talking about earlier.
This board is no place for that kind of Bullshit.
You did the only thing you could do in this situation. To bad you were forced to act in the first place.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 4:49:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 5:26:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It has been pretty childish around here since AK47.com went away.
View Quote

Hey dont blame this on AK-47.net members.
McUZI has been stirring up shit on this board long before AK47.net went down !
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#10]
"It has been pretty childish around here since AK47.com went away"

ya really think so sailor? bullshit! methinks the "children" come from your own playground.

"Here's to hoping those dipsh!ts can go back to new ak47 board that just cropped up. It has been getting out of hand here lately."

dipshit? we can see the intelligence in your statement.

show me the money, gentlemen or keep your astute analysis based (at least loosely) on facts.

Link Posted: 6/8/2001 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Mustafa has spoken !
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 5:55:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks Goatboy...Our dedicated members appreciate this(and that definitely includes me). Your site, your rules.

Juggernaut[%(]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I agree, This stuff has come from within. I really enjoy good humor & expanding my horizons. AR15.com has been enhanced by McUzi & company. I get tired with the same old stuff.... Will the SS-109 penetrate ... BM is better than colt.... Chrome lined is great....

Get off the couch, quit drinking, try something different.
Scott
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top