Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 7:00:08 AM EST
Before going over to my neighbor's house to watch the UFC fights on Saturday night, I'm going to stop by Taco Bell and get a bunch of food to take for me and the other guys. If I showed up with a dozen of these badboys would they get eaten? Anyone tried one?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:01:03 AM EST
Not yet, but told my wife I'd like to try them...they look really good-especially at that price.

HH
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:28:50 AM EST
The local taco bell is closed since the health dept. found shit in their food. Again.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:49:46 AM EST
Originally Posted By the_naked_prophet:
The local taco bell is closed since the health dept. found shit in their food. Again.

ASSHOLE!

You did that just to get into my head when I pull up to that drive-thru tomorrow night.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:54:10 AM EST
They are fucking awesome!! I had to stop myself from too many of them. I was eating 10 or 11 a day. Had no time to go grocery shopping and would stop and get 6 or 7 for two meals at work then stop on the way home.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:01:23 AM EST
Had 2 on saturday, they were OK. Too much ranch sauce for me, made the bun-slash-taco-slash-tortilla-slash-pita bread mushy, next time maybe I'll try ordering them either with no sauce or light sauce. I wasn't a big fan of ranch dressing/sauce to begin with.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:03:49 AM EST
Put the brakes on there, big spender!!

I bet everyone hopes you are their secret Santa at the office Christmas party.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:14:44 AM EST
Originally Posted By WaterBoss:
They are fucking awesome!! I had to stop myself from too many of them. I was eating 10 or 11 a day. Had no time to go grocery shopping and would stop and get 6 or 7 for two meals at work then stop on the way home.

"NOT SURE IF SERIOUS"
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:43:54 PM EST
<––-

Course, maybe it was just the super-shitty quality chicken...
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:46:25 PM EST

Originally Posted By icebrain:
<––-

Course, maybe it was just the super-shitty quality chicken...

Grade D chicken from the Chernobyl Farms?
Top Top