Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/20/2005 1:49:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:50:59 PM EDT
smart basterd...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:58:25 PM EDT
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest that a lawyer would act like a scumbag.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:58:42 PM EDT
Merely a matter of time.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:01:17 PM EDT
IBTL

(in before the lawyers)
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:01:24 PM EDT
99% of lawyers make the other 1% look bad.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:02:26 PM EDT
Yeah, only lawyers do bad stuff... Nothing like a good ol' blanket statment.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:03:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zaphod:
a lawyer would act like a scumbag.




Redundant.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:11:13 PM EDT
If I hit the Powerball tomorrow, I would immediately hire a full time lawyer. A lawyer is the ultimate fuck-with-someone tool, a trump card to deal with daily bullshit. I'd have the fucker follow me around wherever I went, kind of like "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:16:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PeteCO:
If I hit the Powerball tomorrow, I would immediately hire a full time lawyer. A lawyer is the ultimate fuck-with-someone tool, a trump card to deal with daily bullshit. I'd have the fucker follow me around wherever I went, kind of like "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".



Sometimes I worry about you Pete.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:17:29 PM EDT
That's a great idea! Hurricanes (an adult beverage for those in Rio Linda) are hot sellers on Bourbon St. Maybe they will use the logo on a watered down hurricane and sell it at Wal-Mart.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:19:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2005 5:19:32 PM EDT by Paul]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:19:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PeteCO:
If I hit the Powerball tomorrow, I would immediately hire a full time lawyer. A lawyer is the ultimate fuck-with-someone tool, a trump card to deal with daily bullshit. I'd have the fucker follow me around wherever I went,




+1!

A lawyer & several strippers who are paid to keep their hands all over me as we walk thru the gun shows!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:26:40 PM EDT
I stick it to a lawyer every chance I get. Which is not quite as often since I married her.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:28:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By drjarhead:

Originally Posted By PeteCO:
If I hit the Powerball tomorrow, I would immediately hire a full time lawyer. A lawyer is the ultimate fuck-with-someone tool, a trump card to deal with daily bullshit. I'd have the fucker follow me around wherever I went, kind of like "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".



Sometimes I worry about you Pete.



What can I say - I tend to get into childish pissing contests
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:30:08 PM EDT
Sounds like a better name for walking around NO at night - 'get blown away'.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:34:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PeteCO:

Originally Posted By drjarhead:

Originally Posted By PeteCO:
If I hit the Powerball tomorrow, I would immediately hire a full time lawyer. A lawyer is the ultimate fuck-with-someone tool, a trump card to deal with daily bullshit. I'd have the fucker follow me around wherever I went, kind of like "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".



Sometimes I worry about you Pete.



What can I say - I tend to get into childish pissing contests



I always thought that was a prerequisite for admission.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:41:16 PM EDT
I despise lawyers....



except for mine.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:43:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jdgiii:
I stick it to a lawyer every chance I get. Which is not quite as often since I married her.hr


Same here
Top Top