Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/17/2002 6:46:34 AM EST
Does any know where to get a that plastic piece thats on the upper part of your wheel well? I have seen them with the flare side ones for $299 and I don't want the flare side and don't want to spend that much. Thanks for the help the truck is a F-150 '99
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:25:59 AM EST
Is this what you are talking about? [img]http://www.4wheelparts.com/images/cutoutlogo.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:46:15 AM EST
Originally Posted By Bob243: Is this what you are talking about? [img]http://www.4wheelparts.com/images/cutoutlogo.gif[/img]
View Quote
Yes thats it but I don't want the flars on it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:53:32 AM EST
Go to the local junk yard and find a matching truck that got ass-packed and take it. A lot cheaper but you will more than likely have to take it off yourself. Keving67
Top Top