Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 5:55:25 AM EDT
Its way to powerful for the average user, and does not make it balanced for the rest of us. So i'm going to start a petition asking glock to nerf the abilities of there guns. There is no way that mad man should of been able to kill that many people in such a short of time span! They need to add some form of a cool down between shots! If I cannot get any answer on this Im going to have to re roll glock and give up my loved 1911. Ill miss you my loved Delta elite!

OK I'm going to go in a corner and qq now...

ETA Ok fixed..
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:56:57 AM EDT
[#1]

I hope this is a joke
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:57:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Not to squelch your idea....but he used a 19.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:59:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Dude, you're not even speaking English.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 6:01:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Its way to powerful for the average user, and does not make it balanced for the rest of us. So i'm going to start a petition asking glock to nerf the abilities of there guns. There is no way that mad man should of been able to kill that many people in such a short of time span! They need to add some form of a cool down between shots! If I cannot get any answer on this Im going to have to re roll glock and give up my loved 1911. Ill miss you my loved Delta elite!

OK I'm going to go in a corner and qq now...

ETA Ok fixed..

stfu and l2p.  1911 is good u just need 2 lrn 2 use it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 6:01:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

MMORPG Talk. Pretty funny actually.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 6:03:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Translation, please.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 6:04:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 6:04:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Translation, please.

Computer games. If you visit the likes of say World of Warcraft, every other post is nerf this, nerf that, weapon or ksill is over powered.

Then the above post. Learn to play, Noob. etc...
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 6:05:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top