Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 7:16:09 PM EDT
ANd he did great! say pretty still most of the day, kept his muffs on his ears! That was one of my biggest fears.
Had a great time, will fill everyone in later with pics and such..
went to the circus tonight and we just got home after being gone since 8am this morning <yawn>
So now I am headed off to
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:54:40 PM EDT
[#1]
woo hoo!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like you had a busy (but fun) day.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#3]
you're really cute...
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:21:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you QS

Wow it was a busy day! Wanted more sleep, but my body wakes at 6am, no matter what!
I have to say, lilgunho was so thrilled last night at the circus. He never once took his eyes off the performers. At one point when it was almost over (way past his bedtime) I looked down at him on my lap and he was holding his eyelids up, like he was trying to stay awake. I really got a kick out of that one.
While at the shoot yesterday, he was sitting up away from the range for a bit, was going boom boom boom, then all of a sudden he said gun. First time he has said gun, and most of the time we don't understand what is coming out of his mouth, but that was pretty plain.  Another funny, he was drinking water out of Mr.s camopack and he took the hose, pointed it downrange and went boom boom. It was rather cute. Mr posted pics over in the hometown forum in Indiana. I'll post a few here, but for more, please visit there. Indiana
Although I didn't shoot much, I had a great time. Our neighbor, who retired earlier this summer, came along with us, just to get out of the house. He watched over lilgungho alot. Told me that was his real reason for coming, to get out and to help with his little buddy. He was a lifesaver.
I got to see Barbie get all shot up, missed the after though since the range didn't go cold before I left and we couldn't go down to check on her. Grateful CG is posting pics of her before and after though.

lilgungho

mrgungho

some of our hoosier arfcommers. GratefulCG is the blonde with the ponytail

Lilgungho looking to help load mags or something
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:34:42 AM EDT
[#5]
too cute, mrs gungho--glad the neighbor came to help you out--made it simpler, im sure

will have to try to make one of your shoots--my aunt lives in indy, so i know where it is  
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:06:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Gungho baby is cute enough to make me want one (or babysit one for an afternoon)!  QS isn't real kid friendly and even he said that the baby was really cute and well behaved.  Glad you all had a good time.  Work was boring as heck for me...the Trafalgar fire department was having a fish fry so the library was dead.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:43:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Awww.  He's adorable!  I'm glad you had fun.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 2:37:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Great pics! Little GH is just adorable! He looks good at the range.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 3:49:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Gungho baby is cute enough to make me want one (or babysit one for an afternoon)!  

I thought we had this conversation before!

Man if that kid could not melt QS he needs counseling.  He sat there ALL day in the sun and never complained and never took his eyes off the action (and Dad).

FYI in that one pic he is watching me show CG how to shoot the G21.  I like that kid!  We need to take him to the Brookville Lake range for a picnic and shoot.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:54:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Man if that kid could not melt QS he needs counseling.  He sat there ALL day in the sun and never complained and never took his eyes off the action (and Dad).

FYI in that one pic he is watching me show CG how to shoot the G21.  I like that kid!  We need to take him to the Brookville Lake range for a picnic and shoot.

We are definatly proud of our lil one I dont think it will be long and he will be loaden mags with us
look forward to getting out and shooting with you all again.
Ahh QS is good poeple Im sure he's not as bad as yall make him up to be
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:24:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:31:55 PM EDT
[#12]
It was great to go to a shoot an see women that were excited to be there.  I think everybody had a great time.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:31:03 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It was great to go to a shoot an see women that were excited to be there.  I think everybody had a great time.  hr

Damned straight!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:01:47 PM EDT
[#14]
GC seemed to be tearing it up on the Milwaukee AR. Great stuff.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top