Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2003 10:01:54 AM EDT
Just go to this link: http://www.martinlutherking.org/dream.html. If this is true, this man is not a hero, but a criminal. Perhaps that is why so many black people like him. (That was racist, sure, but it's the truth.)
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:20:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting site to say the least.  Anyone else think its funny that the blacks didn't foresee this and register the address first? Maybe they were just too busy at blackplanet.com [:)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:50:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Now, I don't doubt for a second that everything on that website is true, BUT, why did you bring it up?

Are you just stirring the pot?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Did you know you're linking a white supremacist website?

Have you ever heard of David Duke?

Do you think that maybe "the truth" might be a little more complex than is presented there?

I guess if you think it's "the truth" than it must be OK to be a racist.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:03:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I've known that for a while.

He was nasty.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:04:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I think this all you need to know about that website:

"The following is a Chapter from European American civil rights activist David Duke's ground breaking autobiography, "My Awakening". This chapter helps to shed light on many aspect of the so-called "civil rights" movement that have never before been seen."

They refer to David Duke as a "European American civil rights leader".  

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#6]
This USED to be a nice place to visit...
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:10:35 AM EDT
[#7]
[LOL] arrowbullet, you are making quite a name for yourself very fast here.

As far as the link (haven't read it BTW) I don't see how the informations or opinions could be worse than anything on say the NAACP web site. Racist sites are racists sites.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:14:07 AM EDT
[#8]
DScott your post doesn't make sense.

Just because there is racism on that site doesn't mean King Jr. never bought whores, nor does it mean that the person who stumbles upon that info at that site is a racist.

Sheesh.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:27:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Just because there is racism on that site doesn't mean King Jr. never bought whores, nor does it mean that the person who stumbles upon that info at that site is a racist.

Sheesh.
View Quote

Think.

Anybody who posts something as inflammatory as [i]this[/i], without examining the source or doing a little research is either easily duped, or a racist.:

Quoted:
Just go to this link: http://www.martinlutherking.org/dream.html. If this is true, this man is not a hero, but a criminal. Perhaps that is why so many black people like him. (That was racist, sure, but it's the truth.)
View Quote

All the "facts" might be true, but how and why they are presented are what constitutes "the truth."  Context is everything, it seems.

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sheesh.
View Quote

Think.

Anybody who posts something as inflammatory as [i]this[/i], without examining the source or doing a little research is either easily duped, or a racist.:

Quoted:
View Quote

[blue]All the "facts" might be true, but how and why they are presented are what constitutes "the truth."  Context is everything, it seems.[/blue]

View Quote

Ok? The "facts" may or may not be actual facts. If they are however, why does it matter what the context is?

Stalin killed, or was responsible for the killing of, 20,000,000 people. But he did it in the ideal of creating a society that was fair for everyone, which is an admirable and honest goal. So if I point out that he killed 20 million people I am taking it out of context to "smear" him?

PLEASE!

If MLK abused whores, was a communist, a plagirist, and a liar* I would be racist to mention it? Would I be "producing" it in a bad context?

*Not saying that he is or is not any of these, I need more facts.

One thing I learned, and is supposedly confirmed by all, is that he plagerized his dissertation.

I don't care who you are, if you cheat on your dissertation you don't deserve a national holiday. There are [b]NO[/b] other holidays for a single person. Why start with a cheater?

Just a little food for thought.

PS. I just learned that he plagerized his dissertation today. If true I have just lost all respect for him.

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:56:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There are [b]NO[/b] other holidays for a single person. Why start with a cheater?
View Quote

Slightly OT:

What REALLY pisses me off is that we give MLK his own holiday, but then lump the birthdays of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln into a single "President's Day" honoring ALL presidents, including the likes of KLINTON!

[puke]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#12]
"Idiot topic, Idiotic responses. Locked out of embarassment."

-- raf
View Quote

Can't argue with that.

So what happened to the lock?

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:10:08 PM EDT
[#13]
THIS is racist:

"Quoted:
Just go to this link: http://www.martinlutherking.org/dream.html. If this is true, this man is not a hero, but a criminal. Perhaps that is why so many black people like him. (That was racist, sure, but it's the truth.)"

He's saying "black people like him because he's a criminal".

The point is to discredit MLK and blacks in general, apparently, not to argue the facts.

As for context, it's the context of how the facts are argued that I'm referring to, not the context in which the events took place.  

For example, J. Edgar built the FBI into what it is today, more or less.  Should we discredit his accomplishments because he was a cross-dresser and had a boyfriend?

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:17:40 PM EDT
[#14]
racists suck.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:21:46 PM EDT
[#15]
IBTRelock

and i dont recall where, but i remember hearing that MLK was a philanderer as well..........
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:23:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
"Idiot topic, Idiotic responses. Locked out of embarassment."

-- raf
View Quote

Can't argue with that.

So what happened to the lock?

View Quote

Ditto. First time I've seen that happen.

I[b]A[/b]TL?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:25:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes, I discredit everyone who is homosexual, they are abominations before god, however, god will forgive them if they ask for it. Anyway, the black race has the most criminals percentage wise, so it's not necessarily racist to bring up the facts. Just because the truth hurts people's feelings doesn't make it untrue.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:29:13 PM EDT
[#18]
This topic is not idiotic, it is important for one major reason, that schools have been saying that this man is a hero, and that he should be honored. If he beat women, and gained a national holiday, then he just proved that this nation will never be equal. How "will it never be equal", you ask? Well, if he was a criminal, who (perhaps) denied that he was negro, then the only reason he has a holiday is because he's black.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:30:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
[blue]THIS is racist:

"Quoted:
Just go to this link: http://www.martinlutherking.org/dream.html. If this is true, this man is not a hero, but a criminal. Perhaps that is why so many black people like him. (That was racist, sure, but it's the truth.)"[/blue]

He's saying "black people like him because he's a criminal".
View Quote

Yes, that was a racist statement. So what? I think everyone here would agree that arrowbullet was a little incosiderate punk based on his posts. You meet some assholes in life, just the way it is.

The point is to discredit MLK and blacks in general, apparently, not to argue the facts.

View Quote

I am interested in arguing the facts.

As for context, it's the context of how the facts are argued that I'm referring to, not the context in which the events took place.  

For example, J. Edgar built the FBI into what it is today, more or less.  Should we discredit his accomplishments because he was a cross-dresser and had a boyfriend?

View Quote

No. But if he [b]was[/b] the above (didn't actually know that either), then he was. Don't try and hide and cover it up. And if discussing his character they should be included.

BTW, when is J. Edgar day? I missed it last year.

The situations are a little different, I don't mind saying that J. Edgar made great contributions to the FBI, or MLK to the civil rights movement. But do these accomplishments make either of these people heros worthy of their own holiday? IMHO I don't see why.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:33:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yes, I discredit everyone who is homosexual, they are abominations before god, however, god will forgive them if they ask for it. Anyway, the black race has the most criminals percentage wise, so it's not necessarily racist to bring up the facts. Just because the truth hurts people's feelings doesn't make it untrue.
View Quote

Okay, [red]here[/red] comes the lock.

arrowbullet, you are a punk. You should hope you grow up to be a big tough kid, otherwise you have endless ass kickings to look forward to. GL
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:34:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey, did you guys know that illegal Mexicans come up through the border and sell drugs that could one day ruin this country? (According to you guys, this statement is racist, however, it is fact. Once again, the truth hurts, deal with it.) Here's another fact, white people aren't quite as quick as some races, but that's just because we discovered how to ride horses instead of running around with spears. (Once again, this is fact, deal with it.)
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:37:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Oh, so just because I state the fact that homosexuals are against Christianity (they are, by the way) I get locked out of my topic? Jeez, it would sound as if you're against my religion, you religion discriminating POS!!! I THOUGHT THIS BOARD WAS CONSERVATIVE! You have proved to be liberals in sheep's clothing.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

You all got TOO much time on your hands!
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Oh yes, some queer kid is going to kick my ass [rolleyes]. I guess SOMEONE doesn't know the facts.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:52:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Oh yes, some queer kid is going to kick my ass [rolleyes]. I guess SOMEONE doesn't know the facts.
View Quote

I was thinking the person doing the ass kicking would be someone more like me.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:54:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yeah and Franklin D. Roosevelt fooled around on his wife! Can you imagine? Who cares about winning World War II he was a philanderer! [shock]
View Quote

When is Franklin D. Roosevelt day? I missed it last year?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:59:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top