Posted: 1/23/2006 4:51:57 PM EDT
Is anybody watching SURFACE?

What a shoot out in the marsh..
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:06:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Is anybody watching SURFACE?

What a shoot out in the marsh..

And what a stupid way to choose the ground.  A hunting rifle at 10 feet through the scope?!?  I was thinking that whole scene was just moronic.
Matt
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:25:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Whats even funnier is that the marine biologist knew that bullets does not kill them.

They went to the shootout without enough ammo. The yahoos took only a box each at the max.
Remember the guy coming out of his car after reloading his rifle, but no sign of a box of ammo in his hand for reloading.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife was rooting for nimrods family
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Whats even funnier is that the marine biologist knew that bullets does not kill them.

They went to the shootout without enough ammo. The yahoos took only a box each at the max.
Remember the guy coming out of his car after reloading his rifle, but no sign of a box of ammo in his hand for reloading.

What a bunch of dumbassed Fudds.  I don't recall seeing any Evil Black Rifles.....up close against multiple small dangerous critters I want something semi & mag fed, not a scoped bolt action.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:40:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I was hoping to see Nimrods mom show up and bugzap the whole lot.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:47:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That happens next week.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What a bunch of dumbassed Fudds.  I don't recall seeing any Evil Black Rifles.....up close against multiple small dangerous critters I want something semi & mag fed, not a scoped bolt action.

That's because everybody knows that AR's and AK's are only for killing people en masse and you only need a Rem 700 or Wingmaster to protect yourself. We all know this. Sarah and Chucky have been saying this for years....
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:53:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That happens next week.

Yep... The last two espisodes..
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:59:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:09:37 AM EDT
[#10]
What really strange is that apparently the people in that town don't watch MSNBC. If they did they would have seen the story on the slightly enormous version of these little guys. That would have made them think twice before going to the slaughter without a bigger gun.

Whats with the Aquarium biologist who didn't watch or heard about the piece on the new marine creature found off the west coast ? What about his buddies he had checking out Nimrod? Don't they watch TV?

Remember that this is the same marine biologist that saw Nimrod shot, had a big hole in him, and resurected from the dead in front of his own eyes. He could have least said something to the Sheriff about the resurection part.

Also.. Do we have a case of some sort of Vampirism going on here?

Miles gets bitten by Nims family, and almost died..
Nims saves Miles from the poisoning in his leg.
Miles is turning into a Nimrod..
Will his little girlfriend that was kissing him also turm into a Nim?( Oh!! I see some jokes with this one..)

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:32:45 AM EDT
[#11]
The gorilla with a little girl's voice was freaky.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:21:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The gorilla with a little girl's voice was freaky.

Boy.. That sceen was worth a thousand words..

What about the good Dr.. getting a last visit by the hitman of the company..She ask to E-mail her family goodby and got the OK..

Boy... They werent kidding her about working for them for life..
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:23:51 AM EDT
[#13]
OK... I thought this thread was about a gunfight in an Oklahoma town called "Surface."

I have no clue what yall are talking about.

- BG
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:46:48 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

What about the good Dr.. getting a last visit by the hitman of the company..

"Do you know who I am?"

The matter-of-fact delivery of that line was cold.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top