Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2002 4:47:22 PM EDT
Hi everyone, this is an emergency visit. I am Deadeye over on GlockTalk, and with the help of our brothers and sisters I was able to make a presentation at a meeting today with Sen. Roger Breske. Some of the facts I collected came from your site.
The question was asked by our own Vilas County Sheriff to Sen, Breske......"What are your thought on AB675. Use my link over to the webpage I have posted the results on
 http://glocktalk.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=29    See Wake up Wisconsin. . . & I need positive facts. . . You will be shocked!
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 5:48:18 PM EDT
[#1]
For some reason I wasn't able to get registered immediately at Glocktalk, so I'll post here.  (I use to be registered there under a screen name, and wanted to use the same one.)

Check out:

[url]www.wisconsinconcealedcarry.com[/url]

Once there, you can get their legislative information sheet, which does a great job of using facts to shoot down the anti-CCW arguments:

[url]http://www.wisconsinconcealedcarry.com/legislator_piece.pdf[/url]

I still have to read your meeting post.  Hope (if I'm too late) that everything went well!

You guys hold down the fort at Glocktalk, Dick Baker has TFL covered, and I pretty much just hang out here and at 1911forum or Pistolsmith.  (My wife always says that I need to get out a little, so maybe I'll pop in over there on occassion -- 'course, she also says that I spend too much time online.... [:D] )

Keep in touch with us over here!!  Brothers and Sisters in Arms!!

EDITED to fix code and say that I read your thread on the meeting.  GREAT JOB!!  Sounds like you made an impact.  What did your Sheriff ultimately think?  Once again, your effort was simply outstanding!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top